💀💜Gay Thought #56💜💀

Dear Diary,

Today, Mario knocked on my coffee shop door, disturbing me as per usual, as I opened the door and asked "The hell do you want, Mario?-" I don't know how to describe the smell but holy shit, it was so GROSS! I pinched my nose in disgust and yelled "EWW DUDE!! You're gonna scare away my customers with your stinky ass! Get outta here!!" All of sudden, Mario's body turned red completely with anger and started raging at my face. I stared at him with my grumpy expression then pulled out a remote to mute him entirely, smiled about my accomplishment and closed the door behind me. Man, the nerve of that idiot! But let me tell you about what happened yesterday... 

Yesterday, me and SMG4 were planning to go out on a date for the very first time. It was a nice day so I told SMG4 to meet me at a nearby warehouse outside so I can pick him up soon. He agreed then we started getting ready and headed out. As I walked by, I noticed Mario behind me, being an idiot as always, as my mind was racing. I stopped to see what he was up to this time but then I saw SMG4 too! Good thing that I didn't keep going! There's my stinky boyfriend, being cute and sweet, waving at me happily and saying "Hiii!~".The dumbass waved back and said "Hello S-EMM-GEE-4!" with a smile. 

That was so awkward for Mario because SMG4 looked at him like "What the fuuuuck?". The idiot turned his head at me as I was waving back with a grin on my face and said "Yo what's up?". SMG4 hopped of joy then joined me by my side all cheerful and began our stroll date together while leaving Mario behind all sad and lonely. I sensed Mario disappeared like a ghost behind us and we giggled at how stupid our avatar was. 

~SMG3

{We hold hands while walking together peacefully and glance at each other sometimes. We enjoyed the stroll around the park then took a seat on the bench to look at the ocean view and appreciate our first date without interruption.}