💀💜Gay thought #61💜💀

Dear Diary,

Merry Christmas! The children are excited to open their presents by rolling around the Christmas tree while I'm making hot chocolate for everyone. I choose to celebrate at my coffee shop because I say so. Nobody complains so we're good! Me and SMG4 are wearing the sweaters for the holidays with Santa hats on and I really don't know why but I'm eager to see my stinky's reaction when he's opening my gifts. 

We're sitting down in front of the festive tree on the floor and I decide to be Santa Claus to give gifts for everyone. First it's Beeg, the amount of satisfied noises coming from the chubby lad is quite amusing as he tackles us for a big hug happily for saying thank you for the presents. Second is Eggdog, my precious boy's eyes sparkles of joy by nuzzling my chest and SMG4's then lets out a cute bark and nibbles his bone peacefully. Third is me! I had to because...you know why, I don't need to tell you. I open the gifts from my stinky and it's not that bad. A mug with my handsome face on it, a fluffy blanket with my pooch's face on it...Okay I see a pattern here and lastly, a big and cute bomb plushie! I squeal cutely then hug SMG4 tightly and kiss his lips repeatedly. He giggles and hugs back with a pink blush appearing on his cheeks.

Finally it's my stinky bb's turn! Saving the best for last! He opens his presents with excitement and his eyes grow big while looking at the stuff that I gave him. He glared at me with the donut cushion like "Are you serious dude?" look, a sweet smile by turning pages of his new notebook, smelling the body wash with a pleasant noise then as soon he sees the last gift, he gasps and covers his mouth. I tilt my head as I watch him examining my drawing then read what I wrote for him and his face lit up with happiness. 

~SMG3

{He gives me a soft smile then jumps directly at me, pinning me down and looks deeply into my ruby eyes, saying in a sweet tone "Thank you so much for your thoughtful gifts tsundere!~". Blushes in pink, brings him closer so our noses touch by wrapping my arms around his neck and switches position with a smirk "No problem stinky!~". He wraps his legs around me then leans in to capture our lips hungrily as caressing his chest and our desired love is blooming.}