✨️💙Gay thought #107💙✨️

Dear Diary,

Me and Mario were surprised by the votes and it was so close! Almost a tie but we're saving SMG3! By one point ahead! I don't know if people are worshiping Three or something...else...coughs like a simp. Mario gives me a smug look while completely ignoring the bombs approaching us.

"Mario senses gay activities between my meme guardians-"

"Whaat?! Ahaha nooo! It's the vote that caught me by surprise! Uhhhh-"

I sweat nervously, cheeks are slightly pink and chuckle as I'm scratching behind my head when Mario's smile is wider with the same smug look. Oh shit he knows...he knows...The bombs stop rolling down near our feets, still fusing but we look down and it's a small baby size bombs. Awwww I bet Three will love those! That's a keeper! I defuse it, we pick them up, Mario holds the bomb like a baby while I'm smiling, thinking about bbg's reaction when I give him those little cutie bombs, he might thank me a lot, his eyes beams up of pure joy, leans in to kiss me passionately as we start making out with lewd noises and-

"I've only had Boomy for a day and a half, but if anything happened to him I would kill everyone in this room and then myself."

Mario tickles the baby bomb and coos happily while I snap out of my gay thoughts, shake it off and hug the bomb close to my chest. WoAH I really need to lay off those...feelings. But let's just skip ahead and go to SMG3's POV right? You guys really want to save him as much as I do so let's fi-

SMG3 is struggling with this state of a main villain pinning against him and going insane. TV Adware is still going nuts with their laughter, glitching screen and love seeing Three being so weak and defeated.

"Game over SMG3...Surrender now!"

"Never you ungrateful son of a bitch! You tortured us way too long and now it's payback time!"

Bbg has strength to lift his tied up feet to kick them off right into their non-existent balls. TV Adware wasn't prepared for the unsurprised toughness from a small ex villain, crashes into the giant TV screen and screams in pain. SMG3 pants heavily, unties himself quickly when suddenly, the tower is rumbling again but more vigorously, trying to hold on to something but no luck. SMG3 slips out, reaches for anything nearby him and panics when the tower is tearing apart and lets out his famous anxious noises.

Meanwhile with me and Mario, we watch the crashing scene like damn, since when Three is that strong? ....Wait, why am I asking that question? I already felt his muscles and it was amazing~ AAAGH FOCUS SMG4!

"AAAH MARIO! SMG3 IS GONNA FALL-"

"-IN LOVE WITH S EMM GEE 4!"

Mario smiles like a doofus, so happy to finish my sentence and nuzzles "Boomy". I deadpan my best friend until we can hear my bbg's scream and fall.- OH SHIT! WE NEED TO CATCH HIM BUT WE'RE FAR AWAY! Without thinking, I sprint as fast as my little legs can and Mario puts the 3D glasses on himself and Boomy so he can watch the scene like it's a movie.

"OooooOOooOO so pretty and colorful! It has my color and S Emm Gee 4's!"

Boomy stayed silent, unfazed about the situation as Mario's face lit up to see what's gonna happen next! Our favorite avatar pulls out his phone to create a poll and smirks creepily. Uh oh, good luck understanding his writings...

~SMG4

Right - [X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Wrong - [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

(SMG3's side note: Sorry that I said I'll publish the new story yesterday, I was uhh...gaming and sleepy so uhh...mb. More story lore this weekend! I promise!) 

{Poll # SMG34 ftw! Iz me Mario! Gayz r cuming hehe, Mario iz cooler than S Emm Gee 4 and 3! Which movie shoo we watch my yello simpers?}

Action/Drama

Rom-Com