💀💜Gay thought #48💜💀

Dear Diary,

SMG1 and SMG2 visited the coffee shop today, where we barely talked even after the holding hand incident. They love my place and my coffees so that's good news. SMG4 enters the shop and greets the meme guardians. We're sitting at the table with our warm beverages, chatting about Christmas and my relationship with my stinky. They were so surprised about the big news but they already knew all along like W H A T!? Is our relationship that obvious or I'm just fucking blind?! 

The meme guardians asked us if we trained our meme powers and we smiled nervously and made an unsure noise coming out of our mouths. Guess where we ended up? Back to the obstacle course. Why are we back here again? Anyway they wanted to see our training progress and oh boy, it was so bad. Me and SMG4 are holding hands then concentrating on our tasks but we yeeted memes clumsily and heard explosions. SMG1 and SMG2 facepalm their square and round shaped faces and force us to work our asses until we get it right. Our eyes widened like it's about to leave our bodies and yelled in sync "WHAT!? ARE YOU INSANE!?" 

We practiced all day until the sunset appeared and we looked exhausted from using our powers. They finally told us to take a well deserved break and we all headed back to the castle. Me and SMG4 laid down on the couch, looking like we're being beaten up, as SMG1 and SMG2 explained to us something about responsibilities as a role of meme guardians and honestly, I was half listened to and I don't care at this point. They kept talking and talking (Holy shit, they really do love hearing themselves being so smart and shit) until they noticed that me and SMG4 fell asleep on the couch while still holding hands. 

~SMG3

{One and Two chuckles about the other meme guardians' cute relationship then gets up and leaves quietly. Me and SMG4 snores loudly since we're dead tired as our fingers intertwined together with a cute smile while sleeping peacefully and drools on our cheeks.}