💀💜Gay thought #58💜💀

Dear Diary,

3 days until Christmas...wait really? Holy shit! Time flies by so quickly! Also 3 just like my name so you know it's gonna be a lucky day today! I start my day with my morning cup of coffee and my daily dose of memes. Oh right, SMG4 is still here sleeping so I let him rest. Eggdog and Beeg are munching their breakfast happily. These two are the most precious babies ever, we don't deserve them... 

While waiting for my stinky to be awake, I sip my coffee and bring out some art and crafts at the table. The kids are watching me with curious eyes and titling heads as they join me and begin to craft all together. Christmas music is playing in the background, doing a little dance on my seat while singing and crafting a Christmas card. Eggdog is making a big snowflake and Beeg is making a cute snowman. My favorite song is on and you know that I'm going to sing my heart out! My voice changes into sweet and melodic as I keep singing, enjoying the time of my life when the kids stop what they were doing and stare at me with surprised yet impressed faces.

The elevator opens, revealing SMG4 with his casual overalls and stretches all of his limbs when he hears my singing voice. He blushes while stepping out, listening to my angelic voice is like music into his gay ears with a soft smile and walks towards us slowly. I didn't pay attention to my surroundings until I felt two hands on my shoulders smoothly and embraced it. I lift my head up to see my little pure sunshine with blush creeps on my cheeks. 

~SMG3

{We stare at each other's eyes lovingly as SMG4 moves his hands into my cheeks to caress it and keep smiling softly. Whispers delicately "Morning my little sunshine~" then he giggles cutely, presses our lips together and he whispers back "Morning my cute dork~". Eggdog and Beeg are squealing silently and laying their heads together with little hearts on top of their heads.}