💀💜Gay thought #68💜💀

Dear Diary,

Today I didn't feel like doing absolutely nothing, I just wanted to lay down in bed with my stinky and my pooch for the rest of the day. I'm exhausted from the party last night but it was the best evening for both of us. We talked about our true feelings, being thankful that we're always there for each other and of course, the passionate kisses were amazing. I'm only in my skull pajama pants and my purple shirt so I text SMG4 to join me and bring Beeg as well. 

Eggdog is sleeping peacefully on my leg when I hear the elevator ding from my bedroom and reveal my stinky carrying his sleeping child, in his star pajama pants and blue shirt and waving at me with that cute smile. I smile back and make some room while he places Beeg next to Eggdog and lays down next to me. SMG4 nuzzles my chest, wraps his arms around me for the cuddle as I do the same and caresses his hair gently. We stay like this for I don't know how long but we feel safe, warm and comfortable. We do some small chats like talking about our adventures, our good and bad histories between us, any video ideas and our future plans for this year. 

After our conversation, I had an idea. I asked SMG4 to close his eyes for a surprise as he did what I was told and opened my nightstand drawer to pull out a galaxy stars light projector. I turn it on and see beautiful stars shining like we're in outer space and it's fascinating...I tell him to open his eyes, as he did and my stinky looks amazed and shocked. SMG4 grins happily by looking at the lights shaped stars, feels more relaxed and gives a kiss on my cheek while saying "This is gorgeous Three...I should have one for my room too!" 

~SMG3

{Replies to him "Not as gorgeous as you~" then kisses his cheek back and we snuggle more. He blushes from my compliment, enjoys the gentle pet and yawns a little bit. He gave me an idea for his upcoming Valentine's Day gift, smiles lovingly about it and hears a light snores coming from my stinky.}