✨️💙Gay thought #77💙✨️

Dear SMG3's Diary,

Day 7 of the road trip with SMG4! So about those doors, they both have a skull symbol which doesn't look inviting...I looked at the poll that I created for my fans and everyone said choose the right one because it's the right way...Oh you guys are so silly. I open the door to take a peek and... there's nothing? What kind of psychopath does want the main character to live in this torture chamber? You know what? I shouldn't be complaining and be grateful that there wasn't a killer behind the door...I laugh nervously and enter the dark room. I turn on the flashlight with my phone and oh no...it's those eye symbols...I recognized them right away...I feel traumatized, hurt and upset about what I did back at Peach's castle...I almost killed my friends...Especially SMG3...The room is dead silence, only the sound of me stepping on puddle of water and try to look away from those familiar eyes while walking. Whoever is in charge of scaring me, you're doing a great job! I really want to continue the road trip with bbg...exploring new destinations together and having a good time...I...I want to propose to him...

I wasn't paying attention to where I was going until I bumped into a cardboard cutout. Wait a minute...it's Marty! Why is he here? We're both having a staring contest while silly music is playing in the background, don't ask why, it's...common. I see a note on Marty's chest and grab it to read. "Gibe notebok bacc plz?" Wait, is Mario here too? Marty is still looking at me soulless with that goofy smile when suddenly the lights are on but dimmed to see a little bit and dear god...The walls and the floor is all written "It's gonna be perfect", hearing a creepy laughter but couldn't see them and hides behind the cardboard quickly as I'm shaking fearfully. Oh please make it stop! What do you guys want from me? This is torture! I wanna go home with SMG3! Stop reminding me of my bad trauma! I drop to my knees, burst into tears and sob loudly. I can't do this anymore...this is too much to handle...please... While I'm busy crying in agony, I hear static noises...I sniffle and see a TV with multicolor signals with a bowtie and a hat? It points with an arrow to a damaged door with SMG3's cap on a stool. Hold on... Tsundere! I'm coming for you my love!

I get up, dashes right to the door to pick up SMG3's signature cap and hug it with tears dropping. I hope you're okay my grumpy meme guardian...I'll be there soon...please be safe...While hugging the cap, I felt something solid and heavy so I flipped it and I saw his iconic bombs from his coffee shop. God I wanna marry you Three...you're a genius! I smile sadly and carry them with me to break out of here and save my man. I kick the damaged door open like a badass dude that I am while leaving Marty in the darkness, alone in the room like I don't give a shit. I start walking menacingly, thinking about my main missions and wipe my tears away like a drama boy. No more misery...no more pain and suffering...I will get out of there with SMG3 in my arms...We will survive together...I will end it all...

~SMG4

{To be continued...... or not to be continued...?}