💀💜Gay thought #110💜💀

Dear Diary,

Alright ladies and gentlemens, let's see the results of an easiest poll I'd created and the win- Wait what the hell? This isn't my poll! I didn't write this! Wh- I would NEVER compliment Mario like thAT! IT SOUNDS LIKE I'M GAY FOR MY OWN IDIOT AVATAR! GROSS DUDE! AND ME BEING PREGNANT LIKE- WHAT'S GOING ON!? My poll was if I should cook spaghetti to call him over. I'm...no. Just no. I don't want any Mar3 shippers in my DIARY! This isn't me who wrote the poll then...who did?

I look over to see a sly smile from TV Adware, SMG4's eyes are bigger in shock and squirms. Don't tell me...They did it. But how? Can they access any technologies to manipulate us like a hacker? My body is boiling inside and points at them angrily.

"YOU CHANGED MY POLL TO CONFUSE MY READERS! THINKING THAT I LOVE MARIO WHICH THAT AIN'T TRUE!"

TV Adware applause of my detective work and takes one step at the time closer to me.

"Well done detective SMG3, you figured out the case all by yourself without any help. Would you like a shiny metal to rub it in? That will boost your ego-"

"How about I shove the metal when it's not gonna be shiny anymore?"

"BAHAHAHAHAHA!"

We both turn our heads towards SMG4 laughing uncontrollably in confusion then the asshole slaps my bb's cheek to shut him up and he yelps in pain.

"OI! ONLY I CAN DO THAT! NOT YOU!"

"Awwww what are you gonna do about it? Announcing Mario that you're pregnant or giving him a genuine yet a flirty compliment?"

I scowl at that sentence, roll my eyes and groan.

"You disgust me, I really want to take you out and throw you in the trash where you belong.-"

TV Adware laughs, feeling amusing with my insults, raises their arms out and their TV screen head is glitching out creepily.

"I would like to see you try! How about you fight your loved ones instead?"
"Wait wh-"

The wires activate on their own to electrocute SMG4. Hearing my lover's scream of agony isn't pleasant for my ears as I watch the scene in horror. What's TV Adware plan this time? Brainwash my bb and fight me? Still wondering where's Mario? I really hate when he disappears in an intense situation. Bro left to go get milk. I think I need some milk after this trauma.

Suddenly, a loud Italian scream coming near us, a bomb has been thrown right at TV Adware's face with no explosion and a very heavy infinite body weight hits my back and lands on me as I faceplant the ground and my whole body twitches in discomfort.

"By unpopular demand....ME!"

Mario has the most goofiest smile, does a victory pose on me and sounds cheerful and delightful to be here with everyone. The electrocution is over, SMG4 is still alive and breathing as he pulls out the wires with his sudden strong wrists, ripping all of them apart and chucking them out. His pupils are gone, the familiar pink glow lines are back on his face and body and he looks pissed off. Mario notices SMG4's new look, puts his hand on his chin to think about his best friend's new "design" and hums.

"Hmmmmmm...S Emm Gee 4 got new gay highlights on his hair?"

Finally I have strength to push him off of me, grunt in pain and pick myself up slowly until my body is being crushed again by Mario with his bear hug and my avatar got tears in his eyes.

"S EMM GEE 3! MARIO IS SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!"

"WILL YOU LET GO OF ME FATSO!? YOU CRUSHED ME TWICE!"

"OOOooooooOooo you got any spaghetti right?"

Our conversation ends quickly when SMG4 gets closer to us with his blank stare with his LGBP model and groans at us. We both blink in disbelief and our faces are pale. Oh fuck don't remind me of this tragedy event back at Peach's castle. Of course, Mario opens his big fat mouth to say something dumb.

"S Emm Gee 4 is jealous that he's not hugging us! You can join us for a group hug!"

I really want to slap his idiot face whenever he can release me anytime. I give him a death glare in response and Mario smiles fearfully and chuckles at me in return. Alright since TV Adware is knocked down by an unfuse bomb, this will be my chance to make my poll again and thankfully, Mario is here to help. It's up to me to save our sanities so without further ado, vote again! Also please mention me if something is off and that doesn't sound like me at all. TV Adware cheating son of a bitch...

~SMG3

Right - [X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Wrong - [X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ]

(Nothing change once again but keep an eye out for strange behaviors-)

{Poll # Uh oh stinky. Welp SMG4 is coo coo crazy again, should we fight him or give him a speech?}

Fight him!

Give him a speech!