✨️💙Gay thought #105💙✨️

Dear Diary,

Three's mind is processing when he sees the poll result...He raises a brow at the camera with a "really?" look. Three doesn't question it too much as he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. TV Adware is still clenching the meme guardian's chin, the screen of his head brightens and snickers.

"Are you giving up? I thought we're having so much fun together watching your enemies die! You better open your eyes or else I'm gonna kill you!"

TV Adware grunts impatiently, hand runs down into SMG3's throat and squeezes it gently as a warning. Me and Mario are regaining ourselves lazily but we're not giving up yet! My eyes aren't blurry anymore when I look up to see their hand on my bbg's neck and I panic. Oh no! Am I too late!? I failed the rescue mission...I failed being a boyfriend, meme guardian partner and most importantly, best friend...

"Noo...This isn't real! They can't hurt Three!"

"Mamamia shut up S Emm Gee 4...you give Mario a huge headache with your casanova talk..."

Mario rubs his head while I glance at him bitterly, shake my head in disbelief and sigh.

"Do you even know what casanova means?"

The idiot avatar shrugs in response then sees SMG3 and TV Adware and gasps surprisingly.

"OOooooOOooo this is not okidoki! Mario is gonna force them to break up!"

"Mario they're not dating in the first place-"

"Oh right, S Emm Gee 4 and S Emm Gee 3 should be the one dating! That will make Mario so happy! Can we do a love game sh-"

I cover his mouth with both hands, shushing him harshly and my cheeks turn pink. Mario looks angry at me but I really don't care! We need an idea to climb the tower and save Three. Hang in there bbg...We're coming for you!

Meanwhile with our favorite purple man, he can hear the music blasting, the TV static and feel TV Adware's grip around his neck. He's probably praying that it's gonna work as his eyes slowly open to reveal his big and cute shiny ruby eyes, staring at them and blinking a couple times. The villain notices his pleading eyes and looks bamboozled.

"Wh- What are you doing? It's not gonna affect me with...whatever that is!"

Three continue staring at them, the lights reflex very well with soon to be teary eyes and TV Adware freezes up with the unexpected statement and their grip is getting tight.

"Weakling...I'm just gonna end you r-"

Their sentence cuts off when Three leans in close to their screen face, nuzzles them with his cheek like a lost kitty and keeps staring into their soulless soul with those puppy eyes. The TV man is dumbfounded like the inside of his head, their wires are about to explode of sparks and their antenna is buzzing confusedly.

"Wh- SMG3...that's quite adorable but I'm gonna suffer for you more! Mwhahahaha!"

Three's eyes widened then TV Adware started to choke him slightly and let out a cruel laugh. Well that didn't go as planned...but surely we will find another solution!

~ SMG4

Right - [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Wrong - [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

{Poll # well fuck, Three's cuteness didn't work! What's SMG4 and Mario's plan to reach them?}

BLJ!

Hacking!