💀💜Gay thought #69💜💀

Dear Diary,

I really don't know what time it is but I noticed our kids left the bedroom. We wake up slowly until we try to sit up to stretches but our bodies deny that option. We're in such a deep sleep that we couldn't move at all. I see that the star light projector is still running and thinking about a way to get out of bed. Suddenly, my stinky got a better plan by going on top of me, sitting on my inner thighs and looking at me flustered. I stare at him back and holy shit, this is the greatest view ever...I blush furiously because of what am I seeing is the stars shines beautifully around SMG4 with his cute red face, his nervous smile and his lustful blue eyes sparkling as he lean in and captures my lips for a make out session.

It was hot and passionate as we're touching each other, desperately wanting to take off our pajamas to feel our soft skins. We pull away to catch our breaths, lift our shirts up, he caress my chest teasingly and listen to my pleading noises. Oh I swear if he goes to my weak spots, I'm going to lose it! Our pants and boxers are off on the floor somewhere as my stinky lower himself and smirks at me flirtatiously. Oh fuck he knows! Next thing I know his hands are stroking my thighs lovingly while I'm letting out a moan. Damn it feels so good!~ He's enjoying my moaning and we know where this is going so we're having the time of our lives. Way better than the igloo incident for sure...

After our say gex, which was incredible because we switched positions, discovered our kinks and just loved spending time together. We're cuddling skin to skin, kissing his face repeatedly and he giggles happily. We embrace this moment a lot as my stinky is stroking my hair affectionately and I'm staring at his blue sky eyes all lovey dovey. I whisper to my cute lover "What a great start for this year, you couldn't resist my sexiness don't ya?~" He laughs quietly and whispers back "I couldn't say no to that ya know, I took the opportunity and I was in the mood to be romantic~".

~SMG3

{SMG4 kisses both of my cheeks gently then caresses my beard with a sweet smile and I hum and enjoy the sensation of his gentle touch. I smile sweetly as well and close my eyes while he continues stroking my beard, hear a cute chuckle from him and feel a kiss on my forehead.}