💀💜Gay thought #75💜💀

Dear Diary,

Day 5 of the road trip. I hugged SMG4 for protection because let's be real, we're shitting on our overalls right now. The speakers make some strange radio and buzzing sound as we both look up but stay cautious about our surroundings. We hear a sinister and mysterious voice coming from the speakers like they're talking to us directly. "WelcomE to our carnivaL! PleasE enjoy our wonderful rides and fun gameS! Don'T forget to buy our delicious cotton candy and remember, we make sure that nobody won't get hurT! OuR priority is to keep everyone safE! HavE a fantastic day everyonE!" The announcement was over when suddenly, the voice changed but it's deeper and creepier. "H a V i N g F u N y E t S m G 3 a N d S m G 4 ?" They let out a laugh and the speakers shut off with sparks lit up. We look paler than before, who is this person and how do they know our names!? The carnival music is getting louder like it's bursting through our ears and we cover our ears with unpleasant faces and noises. "OH GOD MY EARS!! MAKE IT STOP!" SMG4 looks uncomfortable, he knows he hates loud noises whenever someone is disturbing him with his video editing and he's really trying his best not to go coo coo crazy. His facial expression switches into anger and groans. "PLEASE STOP THIS LOUD MUSIC OR ELSE I'LL GO INSANE!" oH SHit, I don't want my stinky to go into that path again!

I grab his hand to start running away together from the abandoned carnival and from the loud irritating music. I swear I hear more laughter coming from the speaker, they're teasing us like we're their puppets! We keep running, praying that we're so close to our RV soon but I feel like we're more in a dark spooky forest. I turn on the flashlight again but the lighting is so shit. SMG4 suggests that he uses his phone for the flashlight and I agree. I keep the flashlight just in case of danger and my stinky turns on his phone and we can see way better! We are indeed in the deepest scary forest, welp there goes my hope and dream broken in pieces because there's no way we'll find the RV! Our little legs need rest and our hearts are pounding like crazy! We stop running to catch our breaths and take a seat on a giant log. "Are you alright stinky?" He nods and keeps panting heavily. I gently place my hand on top of his and smile a bit. "You're safe with me now, we'll get out of here in no time and if something happens to us, we'll save our asses." He blushes a bit and smiles back. "I know my tsundere...who was that? How do they know us specifically?" I shrug in response.

We're taking a small break, laying our heads together and looking up at the stars, trying to calm down from what happened back at the carnival. We're basically overthinking about the situation, our minds are on repeat over and over again, trying to connect the puzzle pieces together but failing miserably. All of sudden, we heard bushes crumbling as we looked more alert and turned around, ready for a fight when we're too slow to react on time because the shadow thing captured SMG4 with a blink of an eye. "OI! LET HIM GO!" I feel another pair of arms wrap around me tightly like I couldn't escape their grips. Without thinking, I threw my sussy notebook at SMG4, surprisingly he caught it (Thank god) and yelled at him "TAKE IT AND MAKE SURE NOBODY STEAL IT FROM YOU! I TRUST YOU TO KEEP IT SAFE! ALSO DON'T YOU DARE TO-" A hand covers my mouth and we're slowly backing away from each other. We're screaming and trying to wiggle out but we felt weak and useless. SMG4 holds my notebook tightly while being dragged by his kidnapper.

~ SMG3

{The lights turn on right at me, the room temperature is freezing with lack of furniture, only a table and chair and the wall and floor are covered half of it dried and splattered blood. Looks at my surroundings in shock and terrified then sees surveillance cameras watching me like we're in the movie SAW and sits in the corner of the room shakily of fear. Holds SMG3's sussy notebook tightly on my chest and tears up while whispers to myself "I'll write my part of the journey SMG3...so you'll understand my feelings and thoughts"}