💀💜Gay thought #72💜💀

Dear Diary,

Day 2 of the road trip. It's snowing peacefully as I'm driving and watching the snowflakes fall tranquilly on the RV's windows. The view is magnificent, SMG4 takes some pictures with his phone and sends them to his friends. While driving cautiously and trying not to slip, crash and possibly d i e, my stinky is eating his food cheerfully. I made bacon and eggs for breakfast and from the top mirror, I can see SMG4 doing a happy dance while chewing his morning meal. It was so fucking cute! I blush from his cuteness and chuckle quietly. I'll do anything to win his idiot heart...I'm sipping my morning coffee when suddenly, my idiot didn't make any noises as he kissed my cheek sweetly and I jumped a little bit from the sudden touch and held the travel mug tightly with one hand. "SMG4! DO YOU HAVE A DEATHWISH OR SOMETHING!? YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" He chuckles while watching me blushing heavily with angy face and gives a quick peck on my cheek again. "I'm sorry SMG3! I wanted to thank you for the breakfast! It was yummy!" I huff and put my mug on the cup holder. "It's fine...Don't do that again.-" He salutes playfully and giggles. "Aye aye captain grump!"

Snowflakes start to drop heavily and look like big chunks. The scenery is stunning to look at but unfortunately it reminds me of that one specific igloo incident. I rather not talk about it so I shake my head and focus on the driving. SMG4 is working on his video editing while eating his chips and listening to questionable meme music. I understand that we're both Meme Guardians but he takes it too seriously with his "meme research". The road is getting worse by the minute as I make a decision to take a break from driving and wait until the weather is clear out. I park right next to a motel then stop the engine and stretch my limps. SMG4 raises his brow and saves his work progress. "Uhh where are we now?" I stretch even more and look at him. "At the motel, the weather is getting worse so I can't drive in this condition. Bet they have free wifi!" My stinky smile happily then closes his laptop and gets up from his donut cushion to look outside. "You're right, it's snowing a lot...It reminds me of that time we got st-" I cover his mouth quickly and stare at his eyes deadly. "Don't. Finish. That. Sentence." Stinky got spooked real quick.

I'm in the kitchen, cooking hamburgers while SMG4 is calling the motel for the wifi password. (Sadly it wasn't free. Big F.) Okay, this might sound super cheesy but I'm going to make a heart shaped buns and write with condiments "I heart U" on the patties. SMG4 hangs up on the phone, looking frustrated because they said no multiple times and pouts like a baby. I'm almost done with my creation when I see my now cute grumpy stinky from the corner of my eyes and giggle. "No luck?" He stays silent and crosses his arms with the same look. "Aww is baby SMG4 angy? Don't wowwy, I think this will cheew you up!~" I said it with a baby voice, presenting my masterpiece and serving the plate in front of him.

~SMG3

{His eyes widened as he saw the heart shaped bun with all of his favorite toppings and condiments, read my cute message and blushed heavily with a soft smile. He squeals and hugs me tightly. "Awwwww you're so adorable Three!!" My face flustered furiously and hugged him back. "I'm not cute! I didn't like seeing you sad! B-Baka..." SMG4 giggles from my reaction and kisses my nose. "Whatever you said so my sweet Tsundere~"}