💀💜Gay thought #67💜💀

Dear Diary,

It's almost time to do the New Year countdown! I'm nervous to do a speech for SMG4 since he gave me one earlier... But I do want to kiss his intoxicated lips again when it strikes midnight. I'm preparing myself mentally while watching my stinky shoving cupcakes into his throat like a freak.- I take a deep breath, chug my champagne, place the glass down and exhale as I start walking towards him. I have 5 minutes left so hopefully that gives me plenty of time to tell him right?

SMG4 smiles with frosting around his lips and wraps his arms around my neck. I giggle as I use a napkin to wipe it off and boop his nose of how silly he is. He giggles along then watches me placing my hands on his waist with a blush and stares into my eyes. Alright SMG3...It's now or never...my cheeks turn pink and smile softly. "It's my turn to say something to you...Thank you for being a part of my life stinky...You changed me into the person that I am right now, you made me realize how lucky I am to be with you and the crew...I'm glad that you're my lovable, cute, sweet, caring, idiot, dork,-" SMG4 raises a brow with a smirk on his the face of "Okay I get it you tsundere-" then I continue to speak "...Heh, sorry I got carried away but you get my point. I wish 2024 will be our year and I cannot thank you enough for everything that you've done to me...I love you my stinky goof..." I can see his eyes shine from the new nickname and smiles all lovey dovey until the countdown has started!

10! I pull him closer as our bodies enjoy the warmth sensation between us. 9! Our noses boop each other. 8! SMG4 whispers "I love you too my grumpy man..." 7! I blink then snicker and we keep staring all lovingly. 6! He caresses my hair gently. 5! I hold him protectively so nobody can take my stinky away!- 4! God damn I'm so lost in his beautiful baby blue eyes... 3! Guess it's time to make a move... 2! We tilt our heads and... 1! We both say it in sync "Happy New Year!~" 0! We capture our lips while hearing the crew cheering and shouting while we're in our little gay world, kissing passionately and appreciating that it's gonna be a new journey awaits us...

~SMG3

{After our passionate kiss, we're outside to take a breather while sitting down on the picnic table near my coffee shop. We interlock our fingers, holding our hands and looking at the stars. Our heads lay together until Swag bursts the castle door open forcefully, twirls a little with a bottle of alcohol on his hand, singing "Jingle Bells" then falls on the pile of snow and passes out. Our eyes widened, took a few blinks then looked at each other and shrugged while laughing adorably.}

Happy New Year everyone! c: