💀💜Gay thought #38💜💀

Dear diary,

HOLY DEAD MEME! I RODE A FREAKING DRAGON AND IT'S AMAZING! I did it for a sponsor video because cough SMG4's video content today was totally cringe. Sorry not sorry cough- Without further ado, let me write what happened with me and SMG4...

It feels like we're about to say something after my confession but we're in the same position until it's time to make a move. As I was about to lean in for a kiss, SMG4 placed his index finger on my lips to stop me. I looked at him, slightly panicking until he spoke up softly. "SMG3, I'm glad that you told me about your love confession and I'm happy for you but, I need to tell you something too..." My heart beats faster while looking into his baby blue eyes as SMG4 looks back into my ruby red eyes and lean in a bit closer.

Our faces flustered a lot then SMG4 opened his mouth but I panicked and blurted it out as we both said it together."I love you!"  We both gasped and covered our mouths quickly with shock expressions on our eyes. I cannot believe it, my ex arch nemesis, my friend and now my...idiot lover loves me back. Is it time to show him how much I love him with a kiss? Will he kiss back?

~ SMG3

{Uncovers my mouth then does the same for SMG4 with the same position, holds his both hands as we both lean in again and we kiss on the lips with love and passion.}