💀💜Gay thought #100💜💀

{SMG3's note: The story lore will be outgoing for a while but don't worry! It's not discontinued! Just...a lot of stress and overthinking lately...I'm fine...Anyway, I'll write about Saturday's video so hopefully you enjoy it!...I swear I'm okay...believe me...}

Dear Diary,

So you may know...my business isn't doing so well. My coffee shop is empty with a lot of spider webs across the place, a sign that wrote "PLEASE BUY SOMETHING" on the coffee machine, Eggdog is acting like a homeless person asking for change desperately to help his father out and lastly, there's me, holding my "hardly working" mug and watch a video on my phone about how to save your dying business. I'm worried if everything is going down so fast! I feel like a failure...just like I failed my life as a villain but let's not talk about that...The door swung open with a screaming boyfriend as I'm being spooked, pull out my shotgun and shoot him "accidently". Oops. He respawned anyway while I looked surprised about the logic of this statement but he's having a breakdown. Never heard of knocking you idiot? ...I mean you don't need to knock on a customer service shop.- I'll just shut up. 

I ask him what's gone and my bb says his "very special Michael Jordan endorsement video". Your what? I can feel SMG4 grab my cheeks, leans in close to our faces- Wait, is he about to kiss me? Don't mind if I yes. My cheeks turn pink slightly, stare into his red laser eyes- HUH!? LASER EYES!? SINCE WHEN HE CAN DO THAT!? Apparently my clumsy ass boyfriend dropped the golden USB stick inside the garbage truck and drew off. (Nooo a basketball hit my head bbg! >:( -SMG4) After whatever that was, he begged me to help him. 

"Why the hell should I care? It's not my problem that you lost it." I said with an annoyed voice.

"Because we're...friiieennddsss and friends help each other!" He said in a gay way and on top of his head with the rainbow word "friendship" while showing off proudly. Damn. I got friendzoned.

As soon as he said the word popular, I was shocked and imagined if I could help my bb to get the usb back, I could take it and gain my popularity back with Michael Jordan!...and bodyslam SMG4! This is a good idea! My facial change into a happy bean boi and replies happily 

"Suuurreee Buddy Friend Chum Pal Brother amigo of mine! I'll help you find that spaghetti." Mmmm my hand is on his chest, if only I can caress it and kiss his cute cheek! Ugh I sounded so GAY. (This is your gay thought af- hits my head by the sussy notebook) 

Of course, Mario waddles inside the shop like a goofball with an explosion saying that he likes to eat in the dump. Eww...gross. We fall from the sky to "wonderful land of trash" like ragdolls because that saves us time and nobody wants to watch us walking there anyway. Too normal if you ask me but Mario spotted the spaghetti with the golden USB stick, launches his tongue like he's Yoshi and eats it. SMG4 was boiled with anger then tackles Mario into a fight which looks like they're dancing in the air for a couple seconds and I'm here, didn't bother to look at them being idiots. The speaker announced they will incinerate the trash with bombs for closure. Well we're fucked. The walls closed us up for detonation, a helicopter carrying a nuclear bomb and ready to let go anytime. I was too busy looking at it when I heard unexpected harmonica noises behind me and turned my head to see Mario running away. "OI GET BACK HERE!"

We're chasing our avatar down to see him being trapped until the idiot has an idea to do BLJ inside the trash. Are you kidding me!? Not the Bean Licorice Juice technique! Me and SMG4 copied his plan but we couldn't since we're not Mario recolors anymore and failed. Time for some digging and splitting up!

It's nighttime, we're both inside a cave trash, still digging but I'm exhausted and catched my breath from it until my walkie talkie goes off and SMG4 asks for any sign of Mario yet. I said no while holding a bunch of rats in my hand and said jokingly.