💀💜Gay thought #88💜💀

Dear Diary,

Day 16 of snowtrapped partie trois. Yeah I thought so...You guys really want me to read my stinky's diary...Welp it's my bedtime story tonight! The sound of SMG4's light snoring on my chest makes me feel guilty. So much guilt that my heart will break if he finds out. At the same time, he wrote in MY diary so I bet he peeked too. We are so nosey about our personal stuff it's crazy...I stroke my bb's hair softly and turn a few pages on my sussy notebook. Let's begin to study his journey while we are separated. "I cannot believe I'm writing something on SMG3's sussy notebook. This is like, I've always wanted to look inside of it but he told me that he trusted me..." I knew it! I predicted everything! (If you know me in person, you'll understand) This is why I have trust issues and love being alone with my feelings and thoughts! We need a big talk after this abomination. "Anyway, I'm trapped inside a nasty room, you know this reminds me of?" Your sins SMG4...The way he describes the movie SAW is hilarious. I chuckle quietly and keep reading. "Oh Three, whenever you are, I hope you're okay and safe! I want to be in your arms and look at your beautiful ruby eyes, telling you how much I love you and kiss your soft lips again to get rid of all the negative thoughts...Oh shit, he's gonna read this-." My jaw drops and blushes heavily. Oh Four... I look down at my sleeping boyfriend and kiss his forehead gently. That was so cute...and he was aware that I'm gonna read it. Oh how fitting. So he went into a maze and ended up in a room with corpses of his friends. Hell, poor bb...He's been through a lot..."Thank you SMG3 so much for saving my life in this death situation with your gay card!! I'm going to kiss your entire face whenever I see your cute face again!" Aww...I'm glad that I saved his life from a frightening moment. Still waiting for that opportunity of the face kiss as I turn the page and read more. Two doors with nothing behind it? That's strange..."What kind of psychopath does want the main character to live in this torture chamber?" My thoughts exactly, bet I can do it better! SMG4 told about those eyes symbol and I feel like this villain love to torture him more then me. He is easy to manipulate but I won't ever go that far....unless it has to be.

Wait wait WAIT! I reread this part like three times now! "I really want to continue the road trip with bbg...exploring new destinations together and having a good time...I...I want to propose to him..." NO. FUCKING. WAY! We both want to propose to each other!? Holy SHIT! Well this is so awkward but amazing! My heart beats faster like a drum...Imagine both of us pull out the ring box at the same time...I...wow. SMG4...he really loves me...that makes me so happy. I read the part about his traumatic experience and my god, leave him alone! If we do meet the main villain of this story, I will torture them back with a lot of pain and suffering! This makes me so mad as my hands grip tightly on my notebook and feel anger inside of me. Also that explains where my cap went. Good thing I always got backup bombs! I continued to read his diary until I found this. "What if I'm too late to save SMG3? Will he be okay? I remembered the time he told me about feeling "tingly sensation" whenever I felt depressed. Can I feel those too?" Good question but also cute. He was worried about me so much but stayed determined to keep going. That's my stinky bb! While I was trying to find my way out, I felt his pain of agony with the meme power...Hopefully we will find answers by asking those two other meme guardians weirdos. Back to SMG4's diary, uhh a boat ride? And the narrator's voice was back? I really hate how he treated Four with those horrible images and choices. I can't wait to end their pathetic life...Oh? My bb mentioned me again..."I wish SMG3 was here with me right now...I really need his comfort...He'll make all the bad feelings go away quickly..." My heart cannot handle his cuteness. Why are you such an adorable bean Four!? I stroke his messy hair and smile down at him. I'm gonna protect him at all costs. Oh no...he talked about our deaths and being indecisive. Yeah that's him alright. But he apologized about his past self... I'm sure he will do that to his friends.

I'm at the parts when he said this. "How can I feel my love's sorrow or any emotions with those tingly sensation? I'm so curious to know...How can he feel me?....Wait that sounds so wrong! Don't take this out of context! I'm begging you! Oh no he's going to read this too! I'm so screwed!! WHY!? He's going to hate me and won't love me anymore!!" I'm wheezing so hard. His bi panic is so funny! I'm tearing up a little. Oh man...I would never hate you SMG4...But damn boy, you wanna feel me? All you need to do is ask silly. I smirked and tried not to laugh. I don't want to disturb his slumber so I shut up and keep reading. Awww our reunion...Not gonna lie, it was so wholesome. His love confession was pretty sweet... Oh? "Let's just hope he didn't read my journey parts...And he will kick my sensitive ass...actually, he might and he need to massage my buns~ Okay, enough writing and hand it back to my bbg.-" I'm...huh? Well kinda too late about that buddy but your kinky side is showing! Noted. You dirty stinky boy... I close my sussy notebook and place it on the nightstand. Time to hit the Z's. Tomorrow is the day that we will escape for real...No more wasting time, no more funny business and no more drunk SMG4. I close my eyes, wrap my arms around my bb, kiss his forehead again and drift into sleep peacefully.

~SMG3

{It's me, SMG3! The adventure will continue this Tuesday! I'm taking a short break from writing in my notebook. My hands hurt from writing a lot and I need to take care of myself since uhh...you know what? Don't worry about it. I will write down my gay thoughts about the new episode when ya boy is back! Enjoy your weekend losers!}