💀💜Gay thought #109💜💀

Dear Diary,

Oi! I'm finally back! The great SMG3 is taking over my own diary and that's final! When we're all out of here in pieces, I need to read my bb's parts again. I'm curious about his situation compared to mine. Let's just say that I met a certain person in the past and I remember very well that he was still a douchebag. That will be another tale to tell so let's see the votes. Oh...I see...you want us to be killed? Oh well thank you so much readers! We're investigating TV Adware...That motherfucker better die. Screw Mario, he'll be fine. If not....Ehhh don't worry about it.

"We're checking on TV Adware are we bbg?"

SMG4 asked the question with a frightening look and took my hand for comfort. I squeeze his hand in return with a reassuring smile and nudge his shoulder gently.

"Yes we are but don't worry, I got you bb."

"And I got you too..."

We nod in agreement then walk slowly to the giant shattered TV screen, hearing a grunt as TV Adware takes a step out, clothes ripped apart, antennas are not even, his screen face shows static a little bit but not too much considering it's foggy and his color drained into black and white. Whenever he moves, the metal body squeaks like a broken animatronic. They see us, go to a battle pose, point at me and make angry noises.

"You...YOU DID THIS! OH I'M NOT DONE YET WITH YOU TWO IDIOTS!"

"You mean three idiots...Bro can't even count-"

"SILENCE! I'm fascinated with your combat abilities SMG3 but can you do it again with vigorous difficulty? This time, you guys seem to like to vote so let's pick and choose shall we boys!?"

TV Adware lets out their evil laugh, wires wipes out of nowhere to grab us but I dodge it right away but SMG4 doesn't and is captured with his arms and legs tied up.

"SMG4! Goddamnit..."

"Awww what's the matter SMG3? Did I get on your nerves? Are you feeling angry that I captured your precious treasure?"

"Oi! I'm not a precious treasure! I can escape those wires! Watch me!"

SMG4 wiggles his legs and arms, tries to stretch out from it, whines and complains that the wires are too tight. Me and TV Adware watch my bb's struggle with it, deadpan and roll our eyes.

"Keep monologuing you psycho TV bitch-"

"Thank you. As I was saying, I don't think you're ready for phase two of the battle! I will crush you like a little bug because I know your weaknesses!"

"OI! UNTIE ME PLEASE! IT HURTS!"

TV Adware turns their head straight to SMG4 and yells in anger.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP AND STOP WHINING!?"

I chuckle. No wonder SMG4 is D tier...His best "skills" is being a crybaby and whining a lot. My bb didn't like the tone of the villain, so close to bursting into tears with lips quivers, eyes sadden and weeping quietly. Now that I'm thinking about it, where's Mario? We can team up together to save SMG4 and beat TV Adware for real! Their crazy ass needs to be put down and I really want to go home...Alright viewers, don't fuck this up! For the love of dead memes and our sakes, please choose wisely....Who am I kidding? We're gonna die...

~SMG3

Right - [X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Wrong - [X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ] [ ]

{Poll # I hate all of you... I need to say something to summon Mario, I know spaghetti is always the option but let's spice things up! What should I say to bring him back?}

You're such a sexy stinky boy~

I'm pregnant and you'll be the uncle!