💀💜Gay thought #45💜💀

Dear Diary,

I wake up from the sound of my stinky SMG4 bouncing around my bed like a hyper kid on sugar rush. You may ask why he's being like that? He really wants to go skating with me and our pets. I agree as soon as I get up, he launches himself at me and hugs me tightly while repeating “Thank you!”. I couldn't breathe from his grips but gave him a shaky thumb up and pats his back.

SMG4 is dragging me with ice skates while our pets are on both of my shoulders, feeling excited about spending time together. I swear I could be a ragdoll and he'll still drag me everywhere. We put our ice skates on and step on the ice carefully. Eggdog and Beeg are sliding their bodies on the ice. They were giving us a cute show and we applauded their performances.

Watching SMG4 struggling with the ice physics with his skates was quite funny. I skated towards him to offer my hands. He refused and tried to control his balance but failed miserably. I caught him right on time before his ass touched the cold surface. I chuckled as my stinky was holding me tightly like his life depended on him and whispered “Take my offer next time you stinky..”

~ SMG3

{SMG4 looks at me with furrowed eyebrows and stinks out his tongue childishly. I laugh and do the same but I blow raspberries at his face. My stinky laugh about our silliness then we kiss passionately on the lips in the middle of the ice and bring our bodies closer. Behind us, Eggdog and Beeg are building their own smol igloos.}