✨️💙Gay thought #79💙✨️

Dear SMG3's Diary,

Day 8 of the road trip with your cool dude SMG4! I'm holding my bbg's cap on my chest protectively while inspecting the next room with anxious eyes, looking around every minute non stop and my mind is floating with bad scenarios. What if I'm too late to save SMG3? Will he be okay? I remembered the time he told me about feeling "tingly sensation" whenever I felt depressed. Can I feel those too? We do need more training with our meme powers to actually feel a connection between us. We tried meme fusion together but we still need practice...I'm sorry SMG1 and SMG2 for letting you guys down about our lack of training...we were uh...occupied with dealing with our lives...But thanks for helping us out with the "holding hands" problem... My thoughts stop when my face turns even more paler like snow as I look at an ominous tunnel with shattered blue and purple hearts decoration on the concrete walls, written "Baka!", "I hate you!" and "Go away!" with different types of fonts in blood and there's a boat ride in the middle of it with dirty water that smells like Depresso, ready to sail soon. I stumble across the boat to take a seat, making sure it isn't a death trap and feel uneasy about what the bad guys are trying to tell me...By looking at the messages...Those are SMG3's words without a doubt...

I hear a loud buzzing sound like the rollercoaster ride is ready to take off when the boat moves itself and starts sailing slowly. I panicked while clinging on SMG3's cap and watching my surroundings for any suspicious activities. Oh god, this is how I'm gonna die! I will never find my love and get out of here safely! I'm DOOMED! My eyes are tearing up a little bit as I'm making nervous noises and the lights turn on brighter than my computer screen directly at me. I shield myself from the sudden shine when I hear a familiar narrator voice from the abandoned carnival. "Welcome back SMG4! I hope you enjoy your boat ride so faR! Let's take you down to the world of memories shall wE?" Huh?! No way... My body shivers fearfully, examining the atmosphere and tears drop like bullets on my cheeks. I wish SMG3 was here with me right now...I really need his comfort...He'll make all the bad feelings go away quickly... I want this nightmare to end...I still got his bombs and his gayass uno reverse card for backups so I should be okay... The ride continues, looking at all the pictures of my friends with blurry eyes (Or should I say my family because my friends are family to me) crumbling and ripped into pieces, cardboard cutouts of me and SMG3, drawn Xs on our eyes and blood stained all over us... Who is stalking us during our journeys? Who is responsible for all of this? Who took those pictures? My brain is scattered all over the place when the narrator speaks again. "Do you love your friendS? I think you don't deserve such amazing people that care about yoU. You pushed them far away from you because of your precious joB! If I need to ask you a question, will you sacrifice your life or your loved oneS?" They let out an evil laugh while I'm closing my eyes, still tears falling down and hugging the cap, pretending that SMG3 is present with me at the moment.

I'm speechless and I think I'm going to have a mental breakdown...Of course I care about my friends a lot! Without them, I wouldn't have my own castle, the redesigns, the arcs and everything else that we grew together for those years... They're important to me... The boat is still sailing when I reach the most heartbroken scene I've ever witnessed...It's me and Three...hanging ourselves with rope around our necks and a giant TV screen behind them with creepy writing "W h O d O y o U l o v E t h E m o s T? S M G 3 o R S M G 4?" Holy shit...This is getting darker in this rabbit hole... I can't choose! I'm indecisive! I cry uncontrollably while clinging to my bbg's cap even tighter, hearing my sobs echoing through the tunnel and two buttons appear in front of me. No...no...this is too much for me to handle! SMG3! I desperately need YOU! A droplet of my tear lands on the purple cap and I can't stop crying. I'm so emotionally damaged...

~SMG4

{To be continued....?}