💀💜Gay thought #82💜💀

Dear Diary,

Day 10 of the highway of hell roadtrip. I'm so happy to have my sussy notebook back and see my bb safe and alive! The way that he picked me up, twirled happily and said how much he missed me was so adorable. Oh believe me, my death room experience so far was terrifying! What does the mysterious voice want from us? If I do find them, I'll smash their head into a wall multiple times and I won't regret it! After all, I love watching someone in pain and suffering! I don't care what they look like, I just want this nightmare to end and go home with SMG4. My stinky places me down gently, still holding me tightly and looks at me with teary eyes. "Did you experience some disturbing rooms too?" I nodded sadly with a weak smile on my face. "Yeah I did, let's not talk about it and let's focus on getting the hell out of here-" I notice that SMG4 is gripping on my cap and chuckles. "Can I have my hat back bb?" He stares at my messy hair while wiping his tears away with his free hand and smiles a bit. "But you look cuter without your cap bbg-" I snicker, as a good girlfriend that I am, I pretend to flip my hair playfully and pray that will cheer my stinky up. "Why thank you my love, how about when we leave this hellhole and I'll take you out for a romantic date?" His cheeks blushes slightly as he puts my cap back to my head but pulls down to hide my face and hears his cute giggle. "I accept your invitation silly, I can't say no to your handsome face!" I snicker then readjust my cap with a soft smile and take his hand. "Then let's escape together and kil- I mean defeat the main villain of this story!" SMG4 tilts his head in confusion about the last part but looks determined and squeezes my hand. "Lead the way SMG3!"

We're walking to an abandoned casino which it's so similar to our heist missions last year...The time that Mario stole my notebook, worshiped his stupid OC piece of shit cardboard Marty who owns the casino for unknown reason, I thought I could trust the idiot but I was wrong...I still wonder how did Mario and Marty escaped prison? It's inexplicable but I can't stop thinking about SMG4 in his suit. It's precious without his cap, his cute suit that screams "BB" all the way with his color scheme and his baby face that I adored. My cheeks turn pink lightly while rubbing my thumb on my bb's hand and walking along on his side. SMG3 let's concentrate! I can think of my gay fantasies later! I listen to SMG4's humming to the Mario theme song quietly and I remember he suggested that we sing if we're in a spooky situation to calm down. That...didn't go as planned. The casino is trashed severely with broken tables, ripped cards and chips scattered everywhere. The silence is killing us with the bad vibes with our surroundings until I see a note with our names on it. SMG4 picks the note up and reads it aloud "Dear gay SMGs, are you ready for your relationship test? I think you'll love this! Let's see if you two can communicate and commit to each other very well! I wish you good luck! Sign, your viewers." What? Viewers? Like SMG4's fans? Are you telling me they're the ONE that likes to watch us being in pain and suffering with those psychological manipulation rooms!? I'm impressed but that fucked up! That's real low...Unless it's those fan shippers!

Ugh I hate shippers! Me and SMG4 had a ton of bad experiences with them including Mario. Their fan arts...Oh god I wish I could pour bleach into my poor naive eyes! Their fanfictions...Okay some of them are actually pretty good but most of it, holy fuck I want to blow it up with my boom booms! Don't get me started with CRINGE TIK TOKS AND PEOPLE WHO PLAYED GMOD TO USE OUR MODELS! I could rant forever about how bad social media is today but let's focus on the main goal...We inspect the note for any clues like the handwriting, who could it be? It looks so glitchy and the font is so neat like you type on a computer... SMG4 has an idea then pulls out his phone to create a poll for his "delicate" fans. "What are you doing Four?" I asked while tilting my head to watch him. "I'm gonna make a poll for my fans of what we should do next like I did when I wrote on your sussy not- I mean our fans can help us! Just like we did in WOTFI 2023!" I blink a few times, did I hear that right? My stinky...wrote ON MY NOTEBOOK!? I need to read some pages later...

~SMG3

{Poll #1: We need your help guys! I'm with SMG3 and we're in an abandoned casino somehow. What should we do? Two options only, so choose wisely! You can vote once only and type in the comment below! We believe in you! Don't let us down!}

Search for a working elevator!

Search for our rizz watch!