💀💜Gay thought #111💜💀

Dear Diary,

This is so obvious that almost everybody voted for the speech. Everyone knows about what happened to me and Four back at the Mushroom Kingdom. I still remember that my bb went sleep deprived after the incident and I was there to comfort and help him to get a good rest every night. The way he described his nightmares to me was heartbroken. I volunteered to check on him all the time so he doesn't go back into that phase again. But here we are, different places, almost the same scenario with no goo monsters and Meggy with us. Heh, no girls allowed in my storytelling. Mario is clinging on to me as we both face each other with LGBP SMG4 and wait for his next move.

"S EMM GEE 3 DO SOMETHING!"

"How about you RELEASE ME FIRST THEN I'LL THINK ABOUT IT!"

"But you're so warm and comfy! :D"

"MARIO!"

"FIIIIIIINE!"

Mario releases me, dust myself because I don't want idiot germs on me and glance at him grumpily. SMG4's eyes are twitching, his head crooked to the side in a creepy way, his fingers are wiggling faster and the pink glows illuminate around his dirty clothes. His blank stare is quite disturbing and he looks outraged when he takes a small step like a zombie to get closer to me and Mario.

"MARIO IS TOO YOUNG TO DIE! TAKE OVER S EMM GEE 3!"

Mario uses me as his protected shield then this motherfucker PUSH ME directly at SMG4. I stumble my steps and rest on my bb's chest clumsily. Oh this is so awkward...SMG4 didn't move an inch, looks down at me with the same facial expression and wraps his arms around my neck while his fingers are still having a stroke. Oh wait...this...might work actually. Without hesitation and showing no fear, I wrap my arms around him to pull our bodies closer and stare at my soon to be crazy meme workaholic husband.

"I know you're still in there dude...inside of you is probably begging to save your soul and I'll reach to bring it back..."

My bb stays silent, his hands grips around my neck slowly but not too tight to choke me and squeezes a little. I have a feeling he will suffocate me soon but I need to act quick and make the gayest speech ever. If I was you, grab tissues and snacks or whatever because this might get emotional...

"We didn't ask any of this...it was our road trip that led us here...in this pure nightmare fuel...But before that, remember how happy and excited about going on an adventure with your crusty RV with me? You were so determined to hit the road and explore new areas together. We had our silly moments and I want to share those memories with you forever and ever until I don't know how long we're gonna be alive at this point. Do you remember the time that I made heart shaped hamburger buns with all of your favorite toppings to cheer you up because the motel manager didn't give us their wifi password? Or that time we went to a beach on a humid sunny day? And the time that you love eating those donuts and ate like a cute little piggy? Those are the greatest things that ever happened to us until we stumbled across the abandoned carnival..."

I take a deep breath, close my eyes to think of my next move and feel courageous to lean in so our foreheads touch. SMG4 jumps slightly from it, his face softens slowly but his hands are still around my throat just in case if I did make a wrong movement, it's game over. Mario is tearing up from my speech so far, hands together and smiles sadly. I open my eyes and notice my bb doesn't look angry anymore...I got his full attention so this is a good progress. So then, I continue my monologue.

"I thought I'm gonna lose you again when we split up from the SAW wannabe torture chambers. My mind was constantly telling me that you'll be okay and we will reunite safe and sound...and I was right. We hugged it out and felt relieved that we're both alive and together again. But I really need to tell you something very important...It's worth a shot so here goes nothing..."

I really don't know if I should say it about the proposal in front of a dead inside man. Maybe I should break the ice and go for it. He's listening to me so this is a chance to bring him back! Oh, his pupils are showing gradually so it's working! I can't wait to see his beautiful blue eyes that I know and love...

"The day that you announced to me about the road trip, I had been thinking a lot about us...From our past self, our growth, our sacrifices and many more. We make a great team, we're unbelievably the strongest crews whenever we work together and someday, we will be even stronger with meme power training with SMG1 and SMG2! If we can stop slacking off and actually be productive about it...Anyway, you're the only person that I can share my thoughts with, my secrets well, sometimes that but not always... my opinions but most of all, my emotional feelings. Man, can't you believe that we almost tried to kill each other and here we are, character development can be a pain in the ass so you're stuck with me and there's no escape!"

I chuckle to myself and SMG4's pupils are getting back to normal. Oh my dead memes...my plan is working! I know my speech isn't done but I feel like I need to prove to my bb how much I love him. I don't know if this is gonna be the last poll for this story... SMG4's hands squeeze my neck but tighter. Oh shit so close yet so far! Alright reader, this is the final vote! Make me proud! ...Damn this is a bit k- No SMG3 not now.-

~SMG3

Right - [X] [X] [X] [X] [ ]

Wrong - [X] [X] [X] [ ] [ ]

{Last poll ladies and gentlemen, how to convince SMG4 to bring him back to his idiot self?}

Kiss!

Massage his butt!

💜 SMG3's Gay Thoughts 💜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें