💀💜Gay thought #65💜💀

Dear Diary,

2024 is coming soon and I don't have a New Year's resolution. I don't really need one but if I do, it's gonna be to marry SMG4, get a ton of followers on my Twitch channel,(I want MORE and be famous!) train my meme powers with my partner to become pro and lastly, the most important part of my life but sounds so cheesy is, SMG4's happiness. I know it's quite gay and pathetic but this year was rough for my stinky so I'll do anything to make him happy.

I'm back at the Internet Graveyard to check on the dead memes, my Starbuck home and the land in general. Everything seems to be normal (color me surprise) so I grab the rest of my belongings, saying goodbye to my dead citizens and head back to my coffee shop. While arriving home, I decorated my shop a little bit and decided to do deep cleaning. I'm wearing my apron, a bandana and cleaning gloves on and I'm ready for it! Eggdog is watching me from the corner of his eyes and barks, saying that he would like to help me and does a cute dance. I cannot say no to my precious boy so I tied his little apron on and gave him a smol broom.

I'm in the middle of doing laundry, folding some clothes while waiting for the washer to be done until I spot SMG4's shirt. How did it get here? Did he leave his shirt without noticing? I had several questions floating around my head before realizing I could smell something from his shirt. I take a sniff from the soft fabric and oh no, it smells like...him. Smells like midnight blue citrus (It's a scent, look it up) and baby powder...

~SMG3

{Smiles like a dork by rubbing the blue shirt on my cheek and enjoys the scents so much. Meanwhile at the castle, SMG4 is in the same position as me, hugging the purple shirt, inhaling the scent that smells like lavender and coffee beans while smiling happily. He kisses the soft fabric and hums affectionately while saying "Mmmmm...my tsundere~"}