💀💜Gay thought #84💜💀

Dear Diary,

Day 12 of this "hellhole." The results are in once again. Everyone voted to cuddle and chat. Wait really? That's pretty boring! SMG4 what were you thinking!? The elevator is small and I don't think we can fit! On top of that, it looks uncomfortable and gross... I groan then lays down on the solid floor while my stinky does the same thing, wraps his arms around me closer, his head on my chest and we cuddle as we feel the elevator engine functioning fine. We look all cramped up with the small space...is this what you guys wanted? I should be the one in charge of the polls next time... We're trying our best to enjoy our cuddle session but the lights aren't helping my eyes and my fear of small spaces make me paranoid. I close my eyes, take a deep breath to calm down and feel SMG4's hand caressing my shoulder. He buries his face to my neck, shuts his eyes and speaks softly. "This is nice...but it would be better if we're in a comfy space instead..." I chuckle about his comment. "Well you created the polls for your delicate fans so what do you expect?" He nods and giggles quietly. "Oh right...A good excuse to spend time with you..." I slowly take off his blue signature cap and pet his hair. "It's a good excuse but not good enough..." We giggle softly and sweetly then I remember a question that I wanted to ask him while we got separated. "Uh bb? Did you...write some pages in my notebook?" I can sense his body shiver as he presses deeply into mine while I keep petting his hair and he says nothing. "SMG4..."

".....Yeah I wrote down my thoughts in your notebook...Are you...gonna be mad at me?" I can hear his sad tone, ready to face his consequences of his bad action until I kiss his forehead warmly. "I'm not mad at you...I noticed a new handwriting on a few pages and kinda figured that it was you." He sighs of relief as his tension drains down and feels relaxed. "Oh thank memes! I thought you're gonna hurt me or something! Since your sussy notebook meant a lot to you and..and..wait, did you by any chance read my parts?" Oh? SMG4 kept some secrets inside of my notebook...Now I'm very curious about it but he sounded so worried if I did. "No I haven't...Do you want me to?" Without warning, he squeezes my chest tightly with wide eyes and looks directly at my now shocked face. "NO PLEASE DON'T!" We stare at our eyes with the same facial expressions then our cheeks warm up and I laugh quietly. "Now you understand why I don't want pesky idiots to look inside of my personal journal..." His face softens and caresses the bangs of my hair. "I do and I'm sorry about shouting at you...that was so uncalled for..." My cheeks are getting warmer and I'm smiling back. "It's okay my love...I'll try my best not to read your gay thoughts-" "Oi! You better not!" We laugh together and resume our cute cuddle session.

It's been five minutes or more since we're in the elevator...Are we almost there? The sound of the elevator door dings catch our attention. Wow, perfect timing...We release the cuddle, sit up to see our destination and...what is this place? It looks...like we're in a bad 3D video game model or something...We step out from the elevator, holding hands and exploring the new area cautiously. The room is just mirrors and a painting. SMG4 freezes up like he knows where we are and hugs my side quickly. "SMG3, I think we're back to Peach's castle but specifically...the mirror room-" We both turn around to look at ourselves in the mirror and see our classic Mario looks from the other side, same positions and everything. Oh god...I cringe so hard. Our past self...when we were arch nemesis and we're the Mario recolors designs...Ugh...This is so weird...seeing "them" with the same poses makes me realize that...We grew so much together over those years...I really want to destroy the mirror and forget about it...

~SMG3

{Poll #3, This is SMG3! So apparently we're back at the Peach's castle and I need you losers' opinions of what we should do in this situation! Better make it quick! Chop chop! You better impress me with your vote!}

Boom boom time?

Go back in the elevator!