💀💜Gay thought #44💜💀

Dear Diary,

Today, Me and SMG4 went Christmas shopping to buy presents for our beloved pets and for each other. Maybe buy gifts for Mario and Meggy but I'm not too sure but we'll see how I feel. Mario, I can definitely give him infinite yellow dynamites that look like spaghetti so I can watch him blow up with excitement! Meggy, uhh well maybe a squid plushie or even better, a squid pin so she can attach to her beanie hat! Man, I'm really good at coming up with gift ideas!

We're in a pet store, looking in the toys aisle when I spot the most precious thing ever. A BAKED BEAN PLUSH TOY! My eyes were sparkling with joy and grin like a proud father as I took it and gave a tight hug. SMG4 giggled at my cute reaction while picking up a vanilla flavor with sprinkled ice cream plushie for Beeg's Christmas gift. We exited out with a shopping bag (We also bought treats for our good bois) and took a seat to rest our legs. We both swing our legs slightly and look around while holding hands secretly.

SMG4 turned his head to look at me. His cheeks are pink and he squeezed my hand to catch my attention. I peeked to see SMG4 smiling gently at me and he said "You're so cute when you're in a good mood, you should do that more often..." My face flushed while he rubbed his thumb on my hand as I felt speechless.

~ SMG3

{Keeps blushing while facepalming myself gently and closes my eyes, feeling embarrassed and shy since we're in a public mall. SMG4 lets out "Awwww" and scoots closer to me to side hug. He keeps smiling and rubs my back to calm myself down.}

Oi! This is SMG3! Ya boi redesign his sussy notebook! What do you guys think? Pretty cool right? Since I already got the WOTFI 2023 poster, I'm waiting for my sweet and amazing hoodie! I'll wear it everyday and it's great for the cold season! (Always gonna wear my handsome face part and not stinky SMG4-) Anyway, I need to get back to work! Later losers