✨️💙Gay thought #104💙✨️

Dear Diary,

Alright so our next step is to...sweet rave party? Don't get me wrong, the music is extremely good and I would love to dance but...sigh...let's do this! Let's see if that will distract TV Adware! I can't wait to burst out my sweet moves! Mario seems very thrilled about the idea as we both stretch our limps and smile with confidence.

"Are you ready to show me your moves Mario?"

"Oh yeah! It's Mario sexy dance time!"

As we prepare to go disco mode, SMG3's wrists are loosening but pretend that it's still tied up so TV Adware doesn't notice it. The main villain chuckles at our stupidity and facepalms while staring at Three.

"What a bunch of immature idiots! Now I see why you hate hanging out with them! They're such pathetic losers! But let's see if they can take the heat with my missiles again!"

Three blinks then stare at us, excited to boogie down the dancefloor, rolls his eyes playfully and lets out a muffled giggle with a softened face, thinking that they're his pathetic losers... We're ready to take over the spotlights! Guess we just wing it and follow the beat of the music! It's time for SMG4 and Mario's epic dance off! We both nod, smirk at them and then....

Mario does the "Do the Mario" dance while I do the macarena dance proudly with a mix of the classic Gmod little dance animation. We're having a good time and praying that it's working when in reality, we're terrible and look like we're having a seizure on the cold hard floor. TV Adware keeps laughing, glitching a little on his screen face while Three raises a brow and looks at us with a wtf face. With no hesitation, they launched more missiles and hit straight at us with explosions while ragdolling.

Three's eyes widen at the brutal scene, furrows eyebrows at TV Adware, biting the cloth with a groan coming out from his mouth and gives them a death stare.

"Party's over boys! Thanks for being the biggest target for me! Now let's end this once and for all!"

TV Adware claps their hands, the TV screen behind them switches to more blood splatter with static noises, a deep creepy sound and their logo appears. The machine tower shakes once again, exposing cannon bombs and aiming at our corpses. Me and Mario get on our knees, grunting and see the new approval death machine. Our bodies tremble weakly, looks beaten up with black smudge on both of our faces and clothes and then by a mile, I can sorta see my girlfriend's frustrated look with my blurry eyes.

"Imma tired S Emm Gee 4...Mario want to take a nap-"

"No we can't take a nap...we need to...save Three...but we should recover slowly..."

Meanwhile from the other side, TV Adware is eager to shoot the bombs until suddenly they catch Three's attention with his angry stare and sees the loose rope behind him but says nothing.

"You know what SMG3? I'm gonna toy you a little bit longer!"

They get closer to Three but he backs away from them with the same stare. TV Adware smirks then grabs my lover's chin harshly and looks at him with crazy eyes and bright color smile. Oh no...Ya boi SMG4 doesn't like that! Bbg do something! I hope you have something on your mind to get rid of that....intimidating moment. If they kiss my man- wait, does the TV screen have lips? Would it be more like a spark effect? No wait, bad sentence! NOT THAT KIND OF WAY- Oops. SMG3's lips are covered with cloth so they can't kiss...Phew...What a relief...But please Three have a backup plan!

~SMG4

Right - [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Wrong - [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

{Poll # Ruh roh, we're in trouble! Which Three faces should he make to get out of this situation?}

Puppy eyes!

The Rizzler eyes!