💀💜Gay thought #52💜💀

Dear Diary,

Oh no! This is really bad! The health and safety inspector is coming today! I need to hide all of my bombs and explosive weapons quickly! With SMG4 and Mario's help, I should pass the vibe check! After the inspection, (Thanks SMG4 for playing dummy with the corpse in the bathroom-) I got the certificate! I'm glad that's over now time to retrieve my bomb ca- Where did Mario put it?

The idiot decided to put the bomb cart INSIDE THE CASTLE! NEVER LET MARIO IN CHARGE WITH BOMBS...But then again I did ask him to hide it so...my bad. Thankfully, the dead man turns out to be alive all the time! His name is Demo and he's helping us out to destroy Swag and his stupid ass team! So me, SMG4, Mario and Demo are teaming up like we're in the game Team Fortress 2! I'm a spy! (Good excuse to wear my dapper suit) but unfortunately, my suit is being ruined by PISS! Gross! WHO THE FUCK THROW THEIR OWN PISS AT PEOPLE!? SO UNHYGENIC! We're losing badly until Demo turns into a flower apparently and gives us a support speech. That was the nicest thing that everyone has said to me! No one's ever been that nice to me! SMG4 turns around to look at me like "Really love? Am I a joke to you?".

We defeated them fair and square! Demo flew up with my bombs, (Don't do drugs kids-) we waved them goodbye and everything was back to normal. We're so proud of ourselves until SMG4 looks at me flirtatiously and said "So...how about that latte?~" My cheeks turned pink because of his flirtatious tone. Normally I'll shove a bomb right into his mouth to shut up and blow his head off but instead, I did something else.

~SMG3

{Smirks then gets closer to SMG4, lifting his chin up to look at me and say in the same tone "Anything for the price of a kiss?~". SMG4 blushes heavily then captures my lips, ignoring the smell of piss on me, and starts French kissing me. Looks shocked but closes my eyes and kisses back passionately while Mario in the background screaming "GAAAAYYYYY!!"}