✨️💙Gay thought #103💙✨️

Dear Diary,

Day 26 of snowtrapped- You know what? Who the hell cares? We're in the middle of a battle! This is a life or death situation! Oh right I forgot to mention before getting interrupted by Mario, we have 6 options! 6 rights and 6 wrongs...If you guessed all rights, we saved SMG3 and defeated TV Adware! If you guessed all wrongs...well, there will be bad consequences...Think like the Rizz watch in WOTFI 2023 so this is why I said choose wisely. Some sounds silly and logical but again, this is a meme universe so use your big brain! I wish you good luck and enjoy the epic final showdown!

The machine lets out a big steam, opens up to reveal missiles while TV Adware laughs cruelly and the spotlights flashes into the badass music that is playing in the background, following the beats respectfully. It sounds really techno and well...machinery. Me and Mario are ready to dodge the missiles, getting into positions and we watch the missiles launching at us.

"Let's see if you guys can show off your dance moves with my missiles! Pretty impressive right SMG3? You really love explosions!"

TV Adware stares at Three with glitchy bloodshot eyes and a wide colorful smile as Three deadpans at them and rolls his eyes in response. They keep laughing and watching us with amusement.

Mario dodges it with style with his amazing dance moves while I dodge roll out of it. My avatar kicked one of the missiles back directly at the tower engine but unfortunately, there's a shield blocking it. Oh thank god I thought we're gonna kill Three! The rest of it explodes behind us and Mario opens his mouth, his mustache stretches out, grows bigger and looks amazed.

"OooooOOooOOo pretty colorful shield!"

"Mario, don't get distracted! We need to get rid of it to take them down!"

I yell at him harshly, get up and dust myself quickly until Mario points at SMG3 happily.

"Lookie S Emm Gee 4! Your boyfriend is being held captive like a princess!"

Mario bursts into laughter as I huff and slaps across Mario's face hard with death glare. TV Adware looks entertained with our argument while Three really wants to facepalm and insult Mario but he's too focused to untie his wrists.

"Best part about you two is the stupid bickering! Why not keep fighting each other? That makes my job easy!"

The stick figure TV head is distracted by us, feeling amusing by playing with his metal fingers like a villain and bops their head into the music because it's that good! After our little fight, I notice that my girlfriend is almost there to be free so we need to create a diversion so TV Adware is focused on us only! Hmmmm this dude love shows right? Let's give them some entertainment like they asked for! But what about the shield? Perhaps if Three is free, he can somehow switch it off and help us!

"Heyyyy that's pretty good music!"

Mario smiles like a happy idiot, does the pointing in the air little dance with his fingers and giggles.

"Oh you do, you fat idiot Italian? Enjoy it while it lasts!"

TV Aware pulls out more missiles, music blasting loudly into our ears like this is a cool final boss music not gonna lie and my eyes widen. More missiles?! I mean we can dodge them again but we need a better plan to destroy the shield! You decide my fellow readers!

~SMG4

Right - [X] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

Wrong - [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]

{Poll # I don't give a shit anymore! Obviously every boss fights there's a shield! What now?}

Sweet rave party!

Acting out!