✨️💙Gay thought #92💙✨️

Dear Diary,

Day 19 of snowtrapped partie six. Everything is dark. My body shivers from the coldness of the ice slide. My head hurts...I'm afraid to open my eyes but I had no choice. I heard crying noises and he said something like "Don't die on me! Who will take care of his fruity boyfriend? Not Mario for sure!" Ugh...My curiosity gets to me like I'm about to see the world until someone slap my face and yell "WAKEY WAKEY MAMAFUCKER!" Really Mario!? I have a huge headache and now my cheek hurts...I groan and open my eyes to see my avatar staring at me with an inch of our faces, goofy ass smile and waves at me happily. "Hello! Finally you're awake!" I push him off of me, sit up and rub my head while letting out a grunt. "Where...are we? Are we okay?" Mario tilts his head like I'm high or something, looking at our surroundings with his big stretchy mustache and hums. "OoOooOo I'm okidoki! But S Emm Gee 4 isn't! You look like you're coo coo crazy again!" Wait a minute...SMG3 isn't with us and we got separated again!? Unless he explores without us while I was down... "Is...Three with us?" "No you simp-" I roll my eyes in response and get up. If we're split up, does that mean...? I check my back pockets while Mario watches me and speaks without thinking. "Why is S Emm Gee 4 touching his ass?" I didn't reply to his stupid question when suddenly I felt his sussy notebook and sigh of relief. Oh thank the meme heaven! Now I need to make sure Mario doesn't steal it again for Three's sake. "Come on Mario, let's find SMG3 and get out of here!" I beam happily like the pain vanishes whenever I mention my soon to be husband's name. Mario smiles excitedly, fist bumps in the air while jumping and his eyes are shiny. "Wahoo! Let's save S Emm Gee 4's boyfriend!-" I end his happiness with a punch in his face and has a bruise on his cheek. You feel defeated now BITCH!?

We walked side by side, carefully not to slip and potentially died from it as Mario caresses his bruised cheek sadly and I'm in my own world, yup that's right, overthinking time. Thankfully, we're following the path with strange art pieces on the ice walls that represent something like it's telling us a story... It's hard to describe it but the color scheme of the crew helps... From the beginning, it was just me and Mario, doing irresponsible stuff as per usual with crazy adventures and stupid Mario moments...Wait, it's my old videos! I would like to call it "the classic era". The time that Peach's castle was my home...sorta...my room was lonely with only a PC with no bed and anything else...How did I live like this? I was a hobo! I created this for content...It's my job...and I looked identical to my best friend but blue and white...is it my fault? What happened if Mario wasn't an idiot? Would I still meet SMG3 and the others? My mind is racing until I feel a hand on my shoulder with a tight squeeze. I turn my head to face Mario with a worried look and he gives me a weak smile. "Mario doesn't know what my bestie is thinking right now but don't worry about it, S Emm Gee 4 is doing great!" He raises his free hand at me for a thumbs up. I smile back weakly and hug him, trying not to burst into tears but he's right, I shouldn't worry about the past... I should be happy about my life right now with everyone...

Honestly, I'm glad Mario is here with me. I mean, I love Three but it's nice to see another familiar "friendly" face to chat and forget about the bad experience with those death rooms. It's been a while since we walked, our legs are getting exhausted but I'm staying determined to find my man! Speaking of my man, is that a portrait of him from a distance? I run towards the painting like my life depends on it, Mario follows along but when we arrive, he drops on the floor, panting and gives a middle finger behind my back. Why does this remind me of a certain video? The picture is the classic SMG3 with the dark blue shirt and black overalls with the skull symbol on his hat...He's staring at us like he's trapped inside the painting but I don't see any movements...Mario smiles and gets up slowly. "S Emm Gee 3! Finally we found you! You look so smexy than before! New haircut?" I facepalm at his stupidity and grumble. "You idiot, it's classic SMG3! This isn't our Three!" Mario inspects the painting closer and shrugs. "Mario doesn't see a difference!-" Obviously he would have said that...I roll my eyes of annoyance then stare into my lover's eyes and smile. One day, we should talk about our moments when we're arch nemesis...That would be an interesting conversation. Mario keeps staring at Classic SMG3. "S Emm Gee 3 was such an evil girly pop in the past.-" I deadpan at my best friend, the urge to punch him again but I keep it to myself and think about what to do next...Can you guys help me with this?

~SMG4

{Poll #9, Mario and I are staring at the portrait of classic SMG3 and I don't know if we should get him out or not...Please...Anything for my purple meme guardian partner... I hear Mario yelling gay in the background and I look annoyed.}

Reach my hands out to free him!

Leave the painting alone!