💀💜Gay thought #73💜💀

Dear Diary,

Day 3 of the road trip. The motel manager was a Karen, which I'm not surprised at all, kicked us out because the RV was blocking the view for some people, SMG4 was being rude and disrespectful on the call for asking the wifi password, (He felt offended) and I gave them the middle finger for hurting my stinky's feelings and to defend him. We giggle at Karen's temper tantrum reaction as we dash out back to the RV and my stinky steps on the gas pedal hard as he could while I'm at the back of the window, flip them off again but with both of my hands and laugh. Thankfully, the weather cleared out so we're on the road again calmly and nobody can disturb us. We laugh about the situation earlier as I take a seat next to SMG4 and open my yummy chocolate treat. "I love messing with Karens, it's so funny and entertaining! But she was so mean to you! The audacity of that woman!" My eyebrows furrow and eat a piece of chocolate. SMG4 giggles. "Thanks for defending me, I don't know what to do without you...I was so close to punch her ugly face.-" I giggle with my mouth full and nod with agreement. "Same here stinky...Here, have a well deserved treat~" He looks confused then turns his head towards me as I'm ready to feed him chocolate and smile. SMG4 smiles back when he eats the treat and I kiss his cheek quickly with a "chu~" sound. We both blush as he turns back on the road and chuckles while I snicker proudly. "Thanks babe..."

We're in a different area, feeling much warmer and it's a beautiful day to go outside and enjoy the hot weather. We turned the AC on and used my cap as a fan because holy hell, it was humid! I can hear SMG4 whining about the heat and I don't blame him, it's so bad and I hate it too. All of sudden, I see a nice and quiet beach and it's a great spot to relax. I tell SMG4 to go here instantly, then without expecting from him, he nods and turns the wheel completely to the right as my back hits the RV door, looking terrified AF and holding on to my seatbelt for dear life while screaming of terror. We're finally at the beach, we change into our swim trunks, grab our beach supplies and carry it while feeling the smooth sand between our toes. We set things up, double check everything and we're ready to relax! But first, sunscreen time! We put sunscreen on, helping each other with our backs and faces. SMG4 won't stop pinching my cheeks, telling me how adorable and squishy my cheeks are and don't get me started with my beard. He smiles happily then strokes my beard while I'm blushing madly and rolls my eyes. SMG4 you're lucky that I love you...

We swam, built sand castle that look like SMG4's, played frisbee and my god my stinky was so bad at throwing it! Always drowning in the ocean and I needed to go get it before it's gone forever! We take a break from beach activities, relax on our towels under the parasol and enjoy the nice summer breeze. While closing my eyes to rest, SMG4 couldn't help but stare at my belly. He lays his head on my stomach and hugs it lovingly while closing his eyes gently. I open my eyes to look down and see my stinky on my belly. Heh. So silly... I gently pet his wet hair and close my eyes again to appreciate this cute moment together...Even tho he almost killed me back at the RV but I'll let it slide for now...

~SMG3

{We both sleep peacefully, listening to the ocean waves, seagulls passing by with their annoying bird sounds and the cold breeze hits our skins perfectly. SMG4 is dreaming about something because I can feel his lips touching my belly constantly and caressing it. I wonder what he was dreaming about? We will never know...}