💀💜Gay thought #91💜💀

Dear Diary,

Day 18 of snowtrapped partie cinq. Welp. You guys want us to babysit Mario. Oh joy...I announce the poll to them and let's just say...Mario is such a happy idiot. He's bouncing around the room like a hyper kid, screaming cheerfully to our now bloody ears and hugging us strongly like our heads are about to burst. "Thank you so much! Thank you!" Mario said delightly as SMG4 smiled then patted his best friend's back while I yelped and let out my concerned noises with a forceful smile. This is gonna be the worst...We explain to the idiot our plan that me and my bb came up with but he keeps demanding spaghetti and asks us if we're gay. I pinched the bridge of my nose and sigh. I think this is the part of torture that I don't deserve to be in now. I want to strangle my dumbass avatar so BADLY! But I know SMG4 doesn't want me to huwt his best fwiend fowevew and evew so I keep my composure and give Mario a death stare. We're eating breakfast together, nothing complicated just cereal and chocolate milk, I can feel breathing through my neck and I swear, I really want to punch his stupid face. "Mario! Can you back off!? Have you heard of personal space!?" He squirts, nose stretches and raises a brow at me. "Hmmmmm does S Emm Gee 4 give you personal space?" Fuck it, I slap his ugly face firmly and groan. "That's none of your BUSINESS!" Mario starts to weep and SMG4 sighs. "Guys can we not?" I huff then watch the red Italian looking at me with puppy eyes and point to his cheek. "S Emm Gee 3 hurt me! Kiss my boo boo now!" Oh HELL NAH! I grunt, crossing my arms and turning away from him. You guys are the death of me big time...

We exit the igloo, (No I didn't kiss Mario's "boo boo") the temperature decreases and we stroll to leave this winter wonderland. Don't get me wrong, the snow is pretty but it's so cold! Mario is humming happily, SMG4 rubs his arms to keep himself warm and I wish I could hold his hand but we need to keep our relationship secret because...you know why. Mario is the biggest shipper ever when it comes to us so we need to be cautious...I'm always thinking about the hand that dragged me and SMG4 here... the main villain knows what they are doing... I'll give credit but it's been what? A week or two that we're trapped? I want answers...My thoughts are interrupted by a sniffing sound behind me. Oh god here we go again... Mario sees my sussy notebook behind my back pocket, saying "Bring me da ASS!" and is about to snatch it but SMG4 whacks the idiot's hand. "No! Bad Mario! Leave SMG3's notebook alone!" Speak for yourself stinky... Mario tilts his head, rubbing his hand and pouts. "Fiiiiine!" This is so uncomfortable with two men behind my ass...Well one man that I don't mind but this is so awkward. We keep walking, getting chili every minute and our bodies shake like a leaf. I suggest to them that we should find a shelter and stay for the night because, I don't think we can survive the cold any longer now. We need winter gears asap!

It's not a shelter but we found a small cave. We waddle inside like penguins, plop down on flat snow and pile up together to keep ourselves warm. SMG4 on my left, I'm in the middle and Mario on my right. Normally I hate the idiot with passion when he gets into my personal space like earlier but we need to live so I don't mind his disgusting spaghetti lover arms wrapping around me. It's freezing! I can sense SMG4's jealousy by hugging my side even tighter while glancing at Mario and lays his head on my shoulder. Awww that's quite adorable... The dumbass notices and smirks. "Mario knows that S Emm Gee 4 is gay for S Emm Gee 3-" We both blush and roll our eyes. "Shut up! That's not true! I just want to stay warmer!" SMG4 chuckles nervously and probably having dirty thoughts as me and Mario watch his cheeks get redder. I shrug since I don't want to be a part of it and groan. "Whatever losers I didn't agree to this-" Suddenly, the wall behind us crack open where we're leaning on, falls backward and slides rapidly. OH SHIT! I FUCKING HATE PLOT TWIST! Us trio screaming like little girls, leaving faith to decide what to do with us with this crazy ass ice slide. Please let's not spitting up again! I can feel Mario's grip loosen a little...

~SMG3

{Poll #8, Mario lets you choose who I should be with if we do get split up! Guess imma go fishing for gay meme guardian! Wahooo!}

Gayass S Emm Gee 3!

Gayass S Emm Gee 4!

{SMG3's note: It'sa me! cough Woah that was random but hey scrubs! I hope you enjoy reading this gay thought! This weekend I will be busy and I will write episode one when I'm back this Monday! I love cliffhangers hehe but until next time! Later losers!}