✨️💙Gay thought #80💙✨️

Dear SMG3's Diary,

Day 9 of the road trip with ya boy SMG4! I keep sobbing while hugging Three's cap. I really don't like what I'm seeing right now...I don't know which buttons to press...I wanna go home with my bbg safely and feel secured in his arms...What happens if I press one of the buttons? Will I die? Three will die? Oh no...let's not think about our deaths...Mario needs his meme guardians so I'm counting myself to get out of here as soon as possible with SMG3! I look at the TV screen again, calming down from my crying while wiping tears away with my sleeve and my body quivers because I don't know what to do now... I reread the question and honestly, last year was hell for everyone. I regret everything that I've done to my friends in the past...I'm so sorry guys, I'll be better for all of you. I promise...I hit the button on where Three's hanging corpse is since I love SMG3 more than anything in this world (beside memes and my videos) then I watch the corpses and the screen goes back up and the voice has return "What an interesting choicE, You love SMG3 and not yourselF...Thank you for being honest with your answeR, I will remember this whenever we face each other somedaY! Enjoy the rest of your ridE!" Wait what? Facing each other someday...? Did I make the right choice? The buttons disappear and the boat ride proceeds to keep going peacefully.

Halfway through the boat trip and I'm trying so hard to focus on my meme power to communicate with SMG3 but nothing...How can I feel my love's sorrow or any emotions with those tingly sensation? I'm so curious to know...How can he feel me? ....Wait that sounds so wrong! Don't take this out of context! I'm begging you! Oh no he's going to read this too! I'm so screwed!! Why meme brain, WHY!? He's going to hate me and won't love me anymore!! While I'm bi panicking, the boat stops and looks at my new surroundings. I see a new door but it's metal and I don't think I can open it with my bare gloved hands...Oh wait, Three's bombs! But how to fuse it? Fuck...I won't open the door without a lighter...I check inside the purple cap again and there's nothing...Welp, I can't escape anymore...I'm trapped here forever...I tearing up again, feeling hopeless now and sit on the cold floor, sobbing like a crybaby that I am... until I hear banging sound coming from the metal door. Who is that!? A monster is coming for my asshole! I jump back in the boat to hide and duck quickly. Am I...hearing something fusing from the other side?

The door explodes into metal pieces and smoke comes up so I can't barely see who's on the other side of the door. I take a peek, praying it's not an evil creature as they step out from the bomb smoke and my teary eyes widened. It's my bbg without his cap! We both stare at each other in awe then I stand up to get out of the boat but I trip like a clumsy boy. I feel arms wrapping around me as I look up with dried tears and see my cute meme guardian partner smiling at me sweetly. Oh how much I missed that smile...his touch and everything! Without warning him, I picked him up, holding my tsundere closer and doing a cute twirl together. "Oh Three! I'm so happy to see you again! I missed you so much! I missed your adorable face, your smooth voice-" I'm being cut off by his tender kiss. I kiss back as he caresses my cheeks lovingly and we make some quiet yet passionate noises. We're unbreakable and our connection is growing stronger...Now, it's our duty (Heh duuuty) to evacuate the death rooms together and I can finally give his sussy notebook back...Let's just hope he didn't read my journey parts... Or else I'm going to be in big trouble... And he will kick my sensitive ass... actually, he might and he need to massage my buns~ Okay, enough writing and hand it back to my bbg.-

~SMG4

{Will they escape? Stay tuned this weekend! I love teasing ya!}