1

Yuncheng, Jingyuan.

In the morning, birds chirp.

Gu Tingshen woke up at six o'clock in the morning as usual, but he did not get up immediately to do morning exercises. Instead, he rarely stayed in bed for a while.

The faint morning light shines through the window lattice, casting sporadic light and shadow in the room.

In the quiet bedroom, a faint fragrance floats.

It was an extremely distant and mysterious aroma, quiet and elegant, warm and lingering, with strands everywhere, making Gu Tingshen feel at ease and irritated at the same time - it was the smell of his pheromones.

Three days ago, Gu Tingshen, the third young man of the Gu family, met an Omega who suddenly fell into estrus at a banquet of the Gu family.

Omega's passion was overwhelming, and the sweet pheromones instantly covered Gu Tingshen's body.

Although Gu Tingshen's expression did not change at that time, he decisively asked someone to give the Omega an inhibitor and sent him to the hospital. He did not lose his composure for a second in front of outsiders, nor did he leak any pheromones. After returning to Jingyuan , but was tortured for three full days due to passive estrus.

It wasn't until last night that the bone-gnawing itching and persistent high fever in his body completely subsided.

Unlike Omega, who will fall into estrus regularly after adulthood, Alpha itself does not have a fixed estrus, but will be affected by Omega's pheromones and fall into passive estrus.

The higher the match between the pheromones of both parties, the greater the impact on Alpha. It is even very likely that the Omega in heat will be marked on the spot - like a beast without reason and emotion, and can only be dominated by the most primitive instincts and impulses. .

Even though he has lived in this world for more than 20 years, Gu Tingshen still cannot accept that AO is in heat because he once lived in a world with only men and women and no ABO.

There, Gu Tingshen was born into the royal family and was the third prince of the Dayan Dynasty.

Before he came to this world, the battle for the throne of Dayan had basically come to an end - the eldest and second eldest son, who had the most hope of inheriting the throne, had killed all his brothers, hurting both sides.

Gu Tingshen faked his death and escaped, recuperated his energy in the dark, sat on the mountain and watched the tigers fight, and finally engineered the two men to die together, and became the Dabao with "good luck" that no one expected.

But just before he succeeded to the throne, he was inexplicably reborn in this country called Xia and became Gu Tingshen, the third son of the Gu family in Yuncheng.

Gu Tingshen still remembers the confusing feeling that his worldview was completely crushed when he learned that the person who gave birth to him was actually a man.

However, his family in this life was not much simpler than the royal family in the previous life, so Gu Tingshen had no time to adapt at that time, and had to face the malice and pressure from all sides.

The current head of the Gu family, Gu Yuanshan, is Gu Tingshen's grandfather. Gu Yuanshan had only one son, Gu Zhao, but Gu Zhao was a romantic and refused to get married and have children long after he reached adulthood.

The Gu family is an aristocratic family with a long history. It is naturally impossible for Mr. Gu to let his son go and let the Gu family die.

But Gu Zhao is not a weak Alpha, and he will not force himself to do things he doesn't like for the sake of his family.