3

This is a dark hut less than twenty square meters, with double-decker wooden beds standing against the walls on both sides.

In the aisle, which is less than one meter long, there are pots, pans, pans and other daily clutter piled at the bottom so that it is almost impossible to get down. There are clothes of various colors hanging heavily on the clothesline crisscrossing the top.

Perhaps it was because the things were piled up too much and too messy. The ventilation here was extremely poor. The heat wave that hit his face was mixed with a strong fishy odor. Xiao Li, who had been in the wind and rain, couldn't help but feel numb in his scalp and couldn't bear it in his heart. I kept mumbling, shouldn't these people go to the sea to bathe and wash clothes every day? This horse riding is going to pick up the smell of the house!

Mr. Gu has a mysophobia! When he thought of this, Xiao Li's scalp almost exploded.

"Sir..." He wanted to persuade Gu Tingshen to leave, but when he thought that it was Gu Tingshen who had just stepped forward to push the door open, Xiao Li, who still didn't know the purpose of his visit, shut up and moved quickly with his men. Removed the clothes hanging in the room.

As soon as the clothes were removed, the field of vision suddenly became much clearer, and the people inside and outside the house finally saw each other.

"Scare!" Suddenly so many men in black appeared. The middle-aged man who was sitting on the lower bunk by the window was startled. He immediately stood up and shouted in a panic, "You, who are you?! What are you going to do? What?!”

After saying that, he saw Gu Tingshen standing at the door with his backlight clearly, and was stunned for a moment.

Seeing that he was staring at Gu Tingshen so hard that his eyes were almost glued to his eyes, Xiao Li's heart suddenly suddenly moved forward and he quickly stepped forward to block the middle-aged man and warned him in a low voice, "Don't look around!"

Startled by Xiao Li's fierce look, the middle-aged man came to his senses and hurriedly shrank to the window. He didn't dare to look at Gu Tingshen anymore and only asked Xiao Li cautiously, "Boss, what do you have?" Something?"

At this moment, even if he didn't blink, he could still tell that these people were of unusual status and were not someone he could afford to offend.

Xiao Li paused after hearing this and immediately turned to look at Gu Tingshen - he actually wanted to know the answer to this question.

Gu Tingshen ignored them.

After confirming that the red light spot on the map was indeed in this room, Gu Tingshen's eyes circled around the small room and finally landed on another "aboriginal person" here.

After some simple cleaning by Xiao Li and others, although the light in the room was much better than before, Gu Tingshen still couldn't see clearly the person on the small bed by the window.

Since you can't see clearly, take a closer look.

After taking a few long-legged steps, Gu Tingshen stood in front of the bed.

This was a wooden bed less than one and a half meters wide, with a dirty man with long arms and legs curled up on it.

He was wearing baggy camouflage pants with holes and a large vest with no visible color. He was swarthy and looked extremely sloppy. The messy hair had not been washed or trimmed for an unknown period of time, and it was so long that it covered her eyes.

He seemed to be injured, his head was wrapped in several dirty rags, and the stains on them were unknown whether they were blood or something else.

Gu Ting's eyes gradually darkened.