28

Because he was moved by Ying Xiaoxiao, Gu Tingshen gave Yingyi a big red envelope on New Year's Day, which was regarded as a reward from his boss to his subordinates.

After Xiao Li learned about it, he looked at the check of 20 million from Gu Tingshen to Ying Yi and was so envious that his saliva flowed from his eyes.

"No, we are all subordinates as well. Why did Mr. give you such a big red envelope, but deducted a month's salary from me? QAQ?!

Xiao Li was rolling all over the floor in [Photo Residence] unhappily.

Yingyi looked at it calmly. He thought for a moment and replied, "Because, fireworks? "

Although the master has many rules, he is not harsh on his subordinates on non-principle issues, and sometimes he can even be called tolerant.

Ying Yi remembers that in the past, when he was in Dayan, every festival, the master would reward everyone, and the monthly salary was generous. , even the shadow guards like them who signed the death contract early can keep a lot of money in their hands every year.

However, the master always has clear rewards and punishments, and will still punish those who make mistakes.

After all, Jingyuan It’s a garden with lots of vegetation. Xiao Li happened to be caught by his master when he was setting off fireworks a few days ago.

So Ying Yi guessed that this should be the reason why Xiao Li’s salary was deducted.

Xiao Li:...

“But at that time, Brother Wei Aren't you here too..."

Xiao Li looked at Ying Yi sadly.

Ying Yi looked back at him expressionlessly. From the beginning to the end, he never even touched the fireworks.

When Xiao Li was on the set of "Ask the Immortal" , because he always secretly learned swordsmanship with everyone, he was often "pointed out" by Ying Yi, the teaching director.

Because of this, when he saw Ying Yi's expressionless look, Xiao Li couldn't help but feel his scalp numb. He dared to complain to Yingyi, but he huddled up pitifully, hugging his poor self and moaning.

...

Different from the bustle in the [Photography Residence], in the courtyard separated by a wall, Gu Tingshen was quietly under the warm winter sun. Look through Liang Sheng's information.

Liang Sheng, the "Qianli Xun Husband" who sent a private message to Yingyi Weibo a few days ago, is 19 years old, a male Omega, and a native of Daliang Village, Lin Province, Yuncheng.

He He has known Tuwa, also known as Yingyi, since he was a child, and he is Yingyi's... childhood sweetheart.

His eyes paused on the "childhood sweetheart", and then Gu Tingshen continued to look down.

Yingyi's parents died when he was young, and his parents were not People from Daliang Village.

Because of their profound knowledge, they later became the only teachers in Daliang Village.

The mountain roads in Daliang Village are rugged and the terrain is steep. Shortly after Yingyi was born, his parents both fell off the cliff on their way to school to teach their children. , leaving only Ying Yi who was less than a hundred days old.

As a teacher, Ying Yi’s parents were very respected in Daliang Village.

After their death, the people of Daliang Village heard that they had no other relatives alive. As soon as he grew up,