53

When the birthday party ended, it was already past nine o'clock in the evening.

The fans who came to attend the birthday party today are all Ba and Omega. For safety reasons, Yingyi and the staff booked cars for everyone early in the morning to ensure that the fans can get home safely.

During this period, Yingyi had been waiting at the entrance of the venue, watching each of them leave.

This scene moved many fans.

After a while, a timid-looking Omega finally plucked up the courage and cautiously approached Ying Yi.

"...Wei, hello, Mr. Wei."

This is a very beautiful Omega boy with a petite figure, less than Ying Yi's chest height.

Ying Yi remembered him. When practicing swordsmanship, he had used the scabbard to guide the child. Later, he heard the child say in the crowd that he "almost crowed."

The boy didn't look so shy back then.

He looked at the boy slightly questioningly.

Seeing this, the boy relaxed slightly, and then he stumbled and whispered to Yingyi, "...Teacher Wei, although I have told you all before, I still want to say happy birthday to you." The

boy's The look is sincere.

Yingyi nodded to him and said softly "Thank you".

His response seemed to give the boy courage. The boy quickly lowered his head, took out a palm-sized glass bottle from his small backpack, and handed it to Ying Yi.

The bottle is full of paper cranes.

The fans who came today have been strictly screened by the economic team. The economic team also told all fans early in the morning that Teacher Wei does not accept gifts, so everyone is very grateful for coming.

The boy obviously knew this. When he saw Yingyi looking at him without extending his hand, he suddenly panicked and quickly explained to Yingyi, "...Wei, Teacher Wei, I know you don't accept gifts." "

... But, these paper cranes are not valuable, and they are ruined!

"I have always been very grateful to you. "

Seeing that the boy's eyes were red and he seemed to be about to cry, Yingyi thought for a while and finally reached out to take the paper crane bottle. The boy then burst into tears and smiled, waved to Yingyi , said goodbye and left

.

In front of him, he shouted to Ying Yi from a distance, "Teacher Wei, my ID is 'Little Miaomiao will thrive today', and I will continue to work hard in the future!" "

"Teacher Wei, come on! " Teacher Wei is the best! "

Ying Yi's heart moved slightly, and then he matched the boy with the ID. He waved to the boy silently and watched him leave. A few days ago

, his manager sent Ying Yi several screenshots of fans' private messages.

"Xiao Miao "Miao will thrive today" is the owner of one of the screenshots.

Xiao Miao Miao's story is not complicated. He has a scumbag father and a weak Omega mother. He has lived in domestic violence since he was a child and has a natural fear of Alpha. And disgust.

But everyone around him told him that Omega must obey Alpha. They can't do anything. The role of a scale orangutan child must be attached to A to survive.

Even his mother is like this.

But Xiao Miao Miao He always felt that it was wrong, but he was powerless and did not dare to resist or refute.