50

In so many years, it was the first time that Mr. Gu saw Gu Tingshen so happy.

Gu Tingshen has been different from ordinary people since he was a child. He is among the top among his peers in terms of appearance and mind.

Mr. Gu often thinks that if Gu Tingshen was born in another family and had normal and healthy parents and relatives, then he would be like Li Heng, growing up surrounded by thousands of favors.

But unfortunately, his father is Gu Zhao.

Even if Gu Zhao is Mr. Gu's biological son, the old man has to curse, that kid is nothing!

Gu Zhao has four children.

Among the four children, the eldest, second, and fourth’s mother’s family has some influence, and their biological father or mother has always been around. Even though Gu Zhao is an unknown person, those three children have been well protected by their mother’s family since they were young. .

Only the third child, Gu Tingshen, suddenly lost traces of his biological father before he was weaned. Gu Zhao was also so crazy at that time that he almost completely forgot his existence.

When Mr. Gu got the news and sent someone to take Gu Tingshen back to his family, the infant Gu Tingshen almost starved to death, and it took him a long time to survive.

Mr. Gu has been tough all his life and has never been a gentle person. In addition, Gu Tingshen has been quiet since he was a child and almost never cried. Therefore, looking back on the first few years of his life, Mr. Gu has little impression of this child.

It wasn't until one time when Gu Guangzong and Gu Tingshen had a big fight that Mr. Gu finally noticed the four-year-old Gu Tingshen.

But at that time, because Gu Tingshen blinded Gu Guangzong and the Daton family was extremely tough, the old man had to compromise after weighing the pros and cons. On the basis of keeping Gu Tingshen safe, he asked Lao Wu to take him out of the family.

Although Gu Tingshen still grew up to be the outstanding young man he is today on his own, with the care of the old man, it must be said that the old man Gu felt guilty towards him.

Although he feels guilty, if he had it to do over again, between the Gu family and Gu Tingshen, Mr. Gu would still choose the former without hesitation.

Therefore, when he heard Gu Tingshen say, "There will never be anyone in this world who will protect me as wholeheartedly as him," Mr. Gu suddenly understood why such an outstanding Gu Tingshen would choose Wei Ying so firmly.

The old man was speechless and could not refute, because in his heart, Gu Tingshen was indeed not the most important.

Just like although he prefers Gu Tingshen as his heir, if Gu Tingshen has no heirs, Mr. Gu will always weigh between him and Gu Yaozu, who already has heirs.

Mr. Gu didn't know how Gu Tingshen was sure that he was the first in Wei Ying's heart.

But it was obvious that Gu Tingshen was very happy to be so protected by Wei Ying.

Although Mr. Gu had known about Wei Ying for a long time, because Gu Tingshen had always been cold-hearted, the old man never took Wei Ying seriously.

Later, Wei Ying became Gu Tingshen's pillow, and the old man was not too surprised.

In fact, before talking to Gu Tingshen today, Mr. Gu had always thought that Gu Tingshen was just playing with Wei Ying.

After all, Wei Ying is just a bastard.

The primary sex characteristic is still male.

Because the pregnancy rate is too low, male babies have always been the favorite one-night stand of many Alphas.