7

Gu Tingshen was woken up by the security alarm on his bedside.

The alarm sound is a soothing sound, indicating that the danger level is not high, and it only serves as a reminder to the owner.

Jingyuan is his territory, so Gu Tingshen is not worried about any big problems.

But even so, Gu Tingshen was still a little unhappy when he was suddenly woken up.

Sitting on the bedside, he opened the surveillance video sent by the security center. After seeing the dark figure on the screen, Gu Tingshen pinched his eyebrows helplessly.

"Come out." He suddenly said coldly to the air.

The next second, a dark figure silently appeared in front of him.

"Master." Ying Yi clasped his fists at him respectfully.

This time, he behaved obediently and did not kneel.

But Gu Tingshen was still unhappy.

He looked at the time, it was half past five in the morning.

"If you don't want to sleep at this hour, why are you here with me?" Gu Ting asked Ying Yi as he leaned lazily on the bedside and narrowed his eyes deeply.

His tone was really not good, and Yingyi immediately understood that he had made Gu Tingshen unhappy.

Although he didn't know why, Ying Yi still replied honestly, "Subordinate, come and be on duty."

"Huh?" Gu Tingshen then remembered that in the past in Dayan, the shadow guards took turns to be by his side every day, and his dissatisfaction was suddenly reduced.

"It doesn't have to be like this in the future."

After adapting to this new world for two generations, Gu Tingshen has already changed many of the habits he had in Dayan. He forgot to remind Ying Yi of these last night.

It was less than half an hour before his usual wake-up time, so Gu Tingshen didn't intend to continue sleeping.

After getting out of bed and washing up, he came out and saw Yingyi still standing there, his silent back vaguely showing a bit of confusion. Gu Tingshen raised his eyebrows slightly, but he had some thoughts of teasing him.

"Come here and help me change my clothes." He called lazily.

Yingdu suddenly became energetic and quickly came over to dress him.

Before coming here this morning, Ying Yi had taken a special shower, and the medicine he applied was all colorless and odorless. There was no strange smell on his body, so Gu Tingshen did not reject his approach.

Different from Dayan's layered brocade clothes, Xia Guo's clothes are very simple and light. Ying Yi mastered the dressing method here as early as yesterday.

After waiting for Gu Tingshen to take off his snow-white nightgown, Yingdu was immediately dazzled by the glowing white body in front of him.

Although Gu Tingshen has a face that looks like a fairy, he is still an Alpha. His body exposed in the faint morning light is strong and powerful, and is as pleasing to the eye as a work of art.

Ying Yi looked at his dark and rough fingers and suddenly didn't dare to touch Gu Tingshen again.

Noticing that Ying Yi paused for a moment, Gu Ting took a deep look at his overly thin body, reached out and pinched Ying Yi's shoulder, and sure enough, he only touched a handful of hard bones.

"Have you had breakfast?" he asked casually, suddenly remembering that the guy in front of him weighed less than many Omegas.

"Subordinate, I've eaten." Ying Yi replied obediently.