15

"Brother Wei, brother Wei, take a look at the gift I gave you. Do you like it?"

As soon as he entered the door of [Photography Residence], Gu Tingshen heard Xiao Li's cheerful voice.

A trace of surprise flashed in his eyes. Gu Tingshen didn't expect that just a few days after he brought Ying Yi back, Xiao Li actually started to take the initiative to get close to Ying Yi

Not only did he take the initiative to celebrate Ying Yi's birthday, he also gave him gifts.

Moreover, he had always called Ying Yi "Mr. Wei" before, but now he kept calling him "Brother Wei".

Xiao Li has been working for Gu Tingshen for several years.

He was a mercenary and was usually very vigilant. Except for being familiar with the team leader Li, he basically only dealt with other people on official business.

This was the first time that Gu Tingshen saw him take the initiative to get close to someone he had only known for a few days.

Seeing Gu Tingshen's surprise, Old Wu smiled and explained his confusion, "Xiao Li saw the fight between you and Mr. Wei this morning."

Gu Tingshen understood that Xiao Li should be interested in his and Ying Yi's swordsmanship.

But he didn't dare to ask Gu Tingshen, so he could only harass Ying Yi.

"What did he give Wei Ying?" Gu Tingshen asked Lao Wu casually.

"I really didn't notice this," Lao Wu said with a smile, "I mean, I gave Mr. Wei a little red envelope."

When Gu Tingshen heard this, he glanced at him in surprise. Unexpectedly, Old Wu also prepared a gift for Ying Yi.

As a breeder, wouldn't it be inappropriate for him to go in empty-handed?

Especially he forgot that today is Ying Yi's birthday.

When this idea came to his mind, Gu Tingshen's mood suddenly became a little subtle

His relationship with Ying Yi is clearly that of master and servant. Why should he, the master, care about his servant's birthday?

But at the same time, because Ying Yi’s origin is quite mysterious and he is half a cub he is raising, it would not be right for Gu Tingshen to ignore him completely

You know, when he raised the pure paper "Ying Yi" in "Dayan", he never grudged anything.

When it comes to game events and festivals and birthdays, I even send many gifts to the paper "Ying Yi" without leaving the floor.

Comparing the two aspects, it seems that he is not as good to this real person as he is to the paper man.

Thinking of this, Gu Tingshen's few conscience stung slightly again, and he reluctantly began to think about what should be sent to him.

Two minutes later, Gu Ting lowered his eyes and sent a message, then walked back to the [Photography Residence].

July 7th is Ying Yi's birthday. After Lao Wu and Xiao Li learned about this, they specially prepared a sumptuous dinner for Ying Yi.

Dinner is served in the pavilion of [Liuyingju].

From a distance, Gu Tingshen saw Xiao Li talking to Ying Yi with beaming eyebrows.

Unlike Xiao Li, Yingyi was as quiet as ever, but seemed to have candy in his mouth.

The candy was pushed to his left cheek, and then to his right cheek. It looked round here and bulging there. Against his expressionless face, it looked weird and a little bit weird. Subtle cuteness.