8

Gu Tingshen didn't think Ying Yi had such rich psychological activities.

To be precise, even if there were, it would not be expressed in such a childish way as "QuQ" and "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu".

Moreover, Yingyi can't even speak Xia Guohua now, let alone the emojis composed in English.

Therefore, this "Ying Xiaoyi Diary" is obviously the mutated "Dayan" system that is at work.

Although he didn't know why it did this, Gu Tingshen could somewhat sense that the content expressed in this log was probably not far from Ying Yi's true thoughts.

But even so, he has no obligation to appease Ying Yi's emotions

Although he had said last night that he could give Ying Yi freedom, since Ying Yi would not leave, in Gu Tingshen's eyes, the relationship between them was still that of master and servant.

As for raising cubs, it was just a game played by Gu Tingshen on a whim. He would not and could not deliberately accommodate Ying Yi because of this.

……

It was almost nine o'clock when the pop science video was finished.

Gu Tingshen received news from Lao Wu that family doctor Nie Rong had come to his door, so he took Ying Yi for a physical examination.

Gu Tingshen didn't like hospitals since he was a child, and he occasionally did some private research on weekdays. Therefore, he specially built a small private research institute in the landscape garden with complete medical experimental equipment.

Medical equipment is not usually used much. It is only used during regular physical examinations or minor surgeries. Most of them are operated by Nie Rong himself, and naturally it was the same this time.

Nie Rong is a male. He is thirty years old this year. He wears a pair of rimless glasses all year round. He has superb medical skills and a gentle personality.

When Gu Tingshen saw him, he realized that he had brought an assistant with him today.

"Why are you here too?" He glanced at Bai Ji behind Nie Rong with a faint expression.

Bai Ji is a fair-skinned and beautiful male Omega. Due to his special situation, Gu Tingshen is not as repulsive to him as he is to other Omegas.

But even so, Bai Ji should have said hello to him in advance before coming to the door.

Knowing that Gu Tingshen had strict rules, Nie Rong quickly explained to Bai Ji, "Sir, actually I heard that not only you will be given a physical examination today, but I was afraid that I would be too busy, so I took it upon myself to call Bai Ji to help."

 Seeing that Gu Tingshen was not displeased, he made his own suggestion, "Sir, Baiji's research on pheromones is very in-depth. Many times, even I feel ashamed. Do you think you should let him participate in the project to improve your inhibitor?"

Having said this, he paused and looked at Gu Tingshen's face. When Nie Rong heard this, he immediately looked serious and got down to business, "Bletilla striata has recently made some new discoveries, which can enhance the range and duration of blocking agents for pheromones." Nie Rong is the main person in charge of one of the institutes. 

Because he hated the negative effects of pheromones, Gu Tingshen established many research institutes over the years to study pheromones. Making a "stop" gesture to Nie Rong, Gu Tingshen quickly asked about other matters, "Has the research made any progress?"

 For Gu Tingshen, who was accustomed to controlling everything, "losing control" was far more unbearable than the physical discomfort of passive estrus. But Nie Rong didn't know that what he rejected from the bottom of his heart was the fact that being an Alpha could go into heat. He actually understood what Nie Rong meant.