25

Gu Tingshen's expression was a little cold.

Ying Yi was shocked, thinking that his master was displeased because he was drunk and neglected his duty.

He stood up quickly, stood there with his head bowed, and hugged Gu Tingshen guiltily and uneasily, "...Master."

If this were in his previous life, he would have kneeled down to beg for punishment.

But after returning to his master for half a year, Yingyi could tell that his master really didn't like being worshiped by others now, and he didn't take offense as easily as he did in his previous life.

It was only then that he remembered that his master had never punished him since he was brought back to Jingyuan.

Even... I have been too tolerant of him.

Ying Yi never felt that his humble self had anything worthy of his master's plot, so he knew that his master was so tolerant to him probably just because he still remembered the affection between their master and servant in their previous lives.

But he lost his temper in front of his master time and time again.

When he thought of this, Yingdu turned pale and felt ashamed.

Completely unaware that Ying Yi would have such rich inner activities, Gu Tingshen only responded lightly and turned back.

The room was very quiet, only the shallow breathing of the two people could be heard.

Ying Yi's self-blame and sadness gradually calmed down in this silence.

He soon realized that his master did not seem to be angry with him.

This made Ying Yi relax slightly, and then he suddenly remembered something. He quickly glanced at the clock in the room and saw

that it was almost ten o'clock!

I don’t know if the master has had breakfast?

Thinking of Old Wu's instructions before leaving, Ying Yi thought for a while and took the initiative to ask Gu Tingshen, "...Master, have you had breakfast?"

Gu Tingshen did not answer him.

Ying Yi raised his eyes slightly hesitantly and looked toward the window.

Outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, Cangshan Mountain is covered with snow and meets the sky, a vast expanse of white.

In the dazzling skylight, Gu Tingshen stood alone, as if he was about to become an immortal in the next moment.

Inexplicably, Ying Yi's heart "thumped".

Although Gu Tingshen is usually cold, he is still somewhat popular.

But I don't know if it was his misunderstanding, but Ying Yi always felt that the master at this moment looked too distant and cold.

"Master, Master, I'll give it to you. Can I order some noodles?"

As if he was afraid of disturbing the immortal master, and also afraid that the person would disappear completely in the next moment, Ying lowered his voice consciously and whispered carefully. ask.

After a while, I heard a faint response.

Yingdu felt as if he had been granted amnesty and quickly left Gu Tingshen's room quietly.

Before leaving, he glanced at Gu Tingshen again, and then realized that his master's eyes seemed to have been falling on the courtyard.

...

In the kitchen closest to Gu Tingshen's room, Yingyi kneaded dough and looked out the window.

This window happened to be on the same side as the floor-to-ceiling window in Gu Tingshen's room, both facing the courtyard.