19

After the duel with Ying Yi, Gu Tingshen became interested in practicing swordsmanship, and even found someone to make two swords.

He takes one by himself and the shadow takes one by one.

Later, when he got up early for morning exercises, Gu Tingshen would often go to the bamboo forest of the "Shadow Residence" to look for shadows and learn about them.

As time went by, it became a habit, so much so that after Yingyi went out for training, Gu Tingshen would still occasionally go to the bamboo forest next door to practice swordplay alone.

The autumn wind rustles.

In the bamboo forest, the light of Gu Tingshen's sword was like lightning, pointing directly at a group of pitch-black fur not far away. The little black cat that came to take a peek was so frightened that the fur all over its body exploded, and it quickly ran away.

In the corridor of the [Photography Residence], Old Wu laughed helplessly when he saw this scene and called out, "Good boy, Maomao, come to eat."

As soon as he finished speaking, the little black cat scurried to his feet and headed straight for the full cat food.

Before Yingyi went out, he asked Lao Wu to take care of the kitten.

Although his mission this time did not seem to be as dangerous as before, no shadow guard would take a pet with him when he went out.

To be precise, Shadow Guard is actually not qualified to keep pets at all.

But after all, Maomao was given by his master. Yingyi cherished and liked it very much, so he had to solemnly entrust the kitten to Lao Wu for the time being.

Maomao has a docile personality, is not afraid of strangers, and is as silent as its owner. It is very worry-free to raise, so Lao Wu does not find it troublesome.

Only Gu Tingshen, because of mysophobia, was not close to the little guy and never even allowed Maomao to get close to him.

However, perhaps because Ying Yi took good care of the little one when he was there, the half-year-old kitten felt lonely a few days after Ying Yi left, and began to secretly go to Gu Tingshen's yard from time to time. Climb up the wall and peek at Gu Tingshen.

And after discovering that Gu Tingshen didn't expel it, the little thing who was pushing his limits began to become more and more wanton.

First he ran from the wall to the courtyard, then moved from the courtyard to Gu Tingshen's feet, and finally jumped onto Gu Tingshen's desk boldly.

Then, Gu Tingshen mercilessly pinched the back of Destiny's neck and threw him out of the study.

During this period, Gu Tingshen only heard two thin and tender cries of dissatisfaction.

"It turns out it's not just a little mute." He looked down at the little thing with dark fur and teased it seriously.

The little guy also stared at the golden cat eyes and whispered "meow meow meow" softly, as if he was trying to reason with him.

Gu Ting looked at it deeply for a while, suddenly smiled, and asked it slowly, "Are you thinking about Ying Yi?"

After saying that, seeing that the little guy actually shut up and looked at him with bright eyes, Gu Ting paused deeply, stretched out his fingers and touched the little Maomao's forehead, pushed the little thing slightly with force, and then turned around. I went back to my room and washed my hands.

Behind him, the little thing let out another dissatisfied "meow".

After that, Xiao Maomao became a frequent visitor to Gu Tingshen's place.