13

There was a light rain last night.

In the early morning, the sun has not yet fully risen, and there is still a faint trace of water vapor in the air.

Gu Tingshen stood under the magnolia tree in full bloom in [Photography Residence], looking with interest at the nimble black figure in the bamboo forest

After not seeing each other for a few days, Ying Yi's condition was obviously much better than when he first arrived.

"Has he been practicing like this a lot lately?" he asked Lao Wu, who was following him.

Old Wu smiled and nodded, "Yeah, originally I thought that the schedule you arranged for Mr. Wei was too full, and I was worried that he would not be able to bear it. I didn't expect that Mr. Wei could take the initiative to use all trivial time for himself outside of the schedule. Additional training..."

"This is the first time in so many years that I have seen such a hard-working person like Mr. Wei."

Hearing this, Gu Tingshen raised his lips slightly - he was not bluffing Li Heng before, Ying Yi was really able to endure hardships and was self-disciplined.

Otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to become "Shadow One" back then.

The breeze blows, the bamboo shadows sway, and among the greenery, that little bit of ink concentrates and calmly repeats every blow.

Gu Tingshen looked at it and became a little interested. He reached out and folded two magnolia branches and walked quietly into the bamboo forest.

……

Ying Yi is a very dedicated person who also maintains a high degree of vigilance.

Although this was Jingyuan, the master's territory, and it was logical that he could not be attacked suddenly, he was still the first to notice the silent but rapidly approaching aura behind him.

His body instantly tensed to the extreme, and Ying instantly felt as if he was facing a powerful enemy - the person coming was obviously very strong, so much so that he could only instinctively sense that the opponent was already very close to him.

Something struck diagonally from behind like lightning. In the flash of lightning, Ying Yi quickly turned around and kicked backwards. In just a few breaths, he had already exchanged several moves with the person coming.

Then, Ying Yi saw clearly that the person who came was actually...the master! !

The fierce movement stopped for an instant, Ying Yi was startled and immediately wanted to retreat.

Gu Tingshen did not stop, and the branch decorated with snow-colored magnolia stabbed at Ying with a fierce force, hitting the side of Ying's neck with a "slap", leaving a string of dew with a delicate fragrance.

"...Master." Ying Yi clasped his fists at him respectfully.

Gu Tingshen said "hmm" and threw another magnolia branch to him, then held up a beautiful sword flower in the air and pointed it at Ying Yi using the flower as a sword.

"Come."

Seeing that his master was interested in practicing swordsmanship, Yingyi didn't show any pretense. He put a slender flower branch in his hand, took a deep breath, and quickly attacked Gu Tingshen.

……

"I'm a good boy..." Outside the bamboo forest, Xiao Li, who had sneaked over at some point, stood beside Old Wu with a confused look on his face, rubbing his eyes in disbelief, "This... Butler Wu, we entered by mistake. Were you at the filming location of some martial arts movie?"