36

The north wind howled and it snowed heavily for three days and three nights.

The entire Daliang Village was covered in ice and snow.

On a cold winter night, you can only see a little firefly-like light swaying in the night.

In the warm room, the strong scent of ambergris has not dissipated.

Gu Tingshen was wearing a snow-white nightgown, sitting on the edge of the bed, lazily watching Nie Rong examine Ying Yi.

"How's it going?"

Gu Tingshen asked calmly when he saw Nie Rong's fingers resting on Ying Yi's wrist and not taking them back for a long time.

When Nie Rong heard this, he glanced at Wei Ying, whose entire body was covered by a brocade quilt, with only his wrist exposed. He almost vomited blood for a moment.

What the hell, even though he is proficient in Chinese and Western medicine and can tell what Wei Ying's condition is by checking his pulse, is it too much for Gu Tingshen to cover her up like this? !

He can't even smell pheromones, so why are you so defensive about him? !

But Gu Tingshen was the father of the benefactor, so Nie Rong could only push up his glasses and said slowly, "Sir, you are quite sensible, Mr. Wei is fine." This was not

Nie Rong's attempt to save Gu Tingshen's respect.

But, considering Gu Tingshen's situation, it was a miracle that Wei Ying was not torn apart by him.

The passive estrus caused by the 98% matching degree is actually much more severe than what Gu Tingshen has encountered before, and there is almost no solution.

But Gu Tingshen just relied on the suppressant and Wei Ying's comfort to get through this dangerous passive estrus safely, and it only took three days.

To be honest, Nie Rong was a little doubtful whether Gu Tingshen was a saint.

Of course, he actually had doubts about Gu Tingshen.

But seeing Wei Ying's unconscious appearance, Nie Rong pushed up his glasses and hid.

After Nie Rong left, Gu Tingshen pulled down the red brocade quilt and slowly applied medicine to Yingyi for a while.

The pads of his fingers were soft and warm, like fine warm jade. Every time he brushed against it, it caused a slight shiver.

But even so, Ying Yi still didn't wake up.

For a shadow guard like Ying Yi who is extremely vigilant, this should not be the case.

But Gu Tingshen knew that he was very tired.

Ying Yi is actually a very tolerant man.

Patience is a required course for Shadow Guards, and Shadow One is the best among them.

But for such a patient man, Gu Tingshen made him cry more than once in the past few days.

In the past, when he saw Ying Yi's eyes red or shed tears, Gu Tingshen might have felt a little pity in his heart, but his untouched shadow guard obviously didn't know that at some point, his forced endurance would only make Gu Tingshen feel a little pity. Gu Tingshen wanted to bully him even more.

Especially, two days ago, Ying Yi wanted to change the sheets himself more than once.

Because it was his first time to pity Ying Yi, and because he was Ba, Gu Tingshen had always been very measured.

But when he was so patient and didn't hurt Ying Yi, Ying Yi could still stumble down to the ground and want to make the bed himself, which challenged Gu Tingshen's nerves.