6

As soon as "Borrowing a Corpse to Resurrection" came out, Yingdu immediately knelt down in front of Gu Tingshen with a "pop" and shook his head nervously, "Master, Master..."

In Dayan, the powerful have always been very taboo about the use of strange powers to disrupt the gods, especially in the palace.

Once someone is labeled as a monster who "resurrection of a dead body", no matter whether it is true or not, what awaits that person will only be the death penalty.

As the former third prince of Dayan, it was naturally impossible for Gu Tingshen not to know this.

But...

Looking at Ying Yi with a smile on his hand, Gu Tingshen couldn't help but tease him, "Why are you nervous? This is not Dayan. Even if you really reincarnate a corpse, there is not much difference between you and me."

After saying that, thinking of the clear sound of kneeling down just now, Gu Tingshen doubted whether there was something wrong with this man's kneecap.

"Get up," he lowered his eyes and looked at Ying Yi, "This is not Dayan, there is no need to kneel down from now on."

Hearing that Gu Tingshen was not displeased, Yingyi stood up silently.

Gu Tingshen asked him to sit back on the sofa, "Tell me about your situation."

Only then did Ying Yi explain intermittently.

To be honest, Ying Yi's situation is similar to that of Gu Tingshen, both of whom were reborn in the Xia Kingdom with the memories of their previous lives.

But unlike Gu Tingshen, Yingyi's consciousness has been waking and sleeping since he was reincarnated as a clay doll. Occasionally when his consciousness is clear, he cannot control his body and can only briefly see the outside world.

And because she cannot control her body clearly, Tuwa behaves like she is born stupid.

Today was also a coincidence. After Tuwa fainted and knocked his head, when he woke up again, the fog in his mind that had been tightly confining his consciousness finally dissipated, and then what Gu Tingshen saw Shadow one.

It was the first time since birth that he used his vocal cords so frequently. Although Ying Yi tried very hard, his speaking speed was still very slow.

Gu Tingshen didn't rush him, but fell into deep thought when Ying Yi said, "It seems like his consciousness has been imprisoned all the time."

Obviously, the thing that "imprisoned" Ying Yi's consciousness is very likely to have the same origin as the black gold letter that appeared today.

It was obviously something higher than the current dimension of the earth, and there was no sign of harming him for the time being. Gu Tingshen did not intend to fight on it.

Gu Tingshen was obviously more interested in Ying Yi in front of him than in things he couldn't see or touch.

Slowly tapping his fingers on his knees, Gu Tingshen suddenly talked about the past life of the two of them, "What did you do after I left?"

Although since he found Yingyi today, this person has been speaking in Dayan Mandarin, but even so, Gu Tingshen still has doubts about Yingyi.

Unlike Gu Tingshen who thinks too much, as a qualified shadow guard, Ying Yi always enforces orders and prohibitions.

He had a good memory, so after understanding Gu Tingshen's question, Ying Yi quickly gave his answer.

"At the beginning, after Master left, my subordinates disguised themselves as...your appearance and led the group of people to Fulongyuan."