Extra 3

Chapter 76: A good wife

  Baiji is dead.

  The night he received the news, Gu Tingshen had a dream.

  In the dream, he did not jointly develop the game "Dayan" with Li Heng, and the system did not appear. Naturally, he did not meet Ying Yi.

  But except for the system and Ying Yi, others still exist in this dream.

  He saw that in his dream, he still protected Baiji from all forces. Baiji still had private connections with the Omega organization all over the world, and even still wanted to control him.

  Gu Tingshen saw himself being passively in estrus caused by Bletilla striata pheromones, and ruthlessly destroyed his Alpha glands, causing people to imprison Bletilla striata and fight to the death with the organization behind Bletilla striata.

  Although Gu Tingshen never underestimated any Omega, the size of the Omega organization and its wide scope of involvement were beyond his expectations.

  Due to the long-term AO confrontation, Baiji's exposure gave the radical faction within the Omega organization the upper hand. Those Omegas who had been lurking in the dark with a harmless appearance finally decided not to tolerate it anymore.

  The whole world began to fall into turmoil because of those Omegas.

  Most adult Omegas will combine with outstanding Alphas, and these Alphas often exist in various fields that influence or even determine the operation of the entire world.

  And when these Alphas were controlled by their Omegas, and the secret that Omegas could reversely control Alphas was made public, suspicion and distrust began to spread among humans.

  AO's previous conflicts also escalated from gender antagonism to the level of hatred.

  While the world was in turmoil, the Gu family also began to fall apart.

  Gu Yaozu's wife is also a member of the Omega organization, and she completely controlled Gu Yaozu before the organization's secrets were exposed.

  And Gu Guangzong, who had many lovers and was very cruel in bed, could not escape the fate of being controlled by Omega.

  As for Gu Anan, he was later repeatedly feared and hated by Alpha and even Beta because of his status as an Omega, and finally passively joined the Omega organization.

  Gu Anan's experience is just the epitome of all Omegas.

  Omega, who was originally unaware of the existence of the organization, eventually joined the radical organization either actively or passively.

  The whole world was completely torn apart as a result, and AO's hatred grew year by year, eventually even triggering a war.

  Under such circumstances, there are naturally very few combinations between AOs. The birth rates of Alpha and Omega have been declining year after year, and Beta coincides with their increasing rise.

  But Alpha is naturally proud and unwilling to succumb to others, so naturally he cannot allow Beta to dominate the world.

  In order to ensure the birth rate of Alpha, Alpha began to hunt Omega and Beta women with relatively high fertility rates, turning them into reproductive tools.

  In order to increase the new strength, Omega will also combine with Beta to increase the birth rate, and they will even do anything to do so.

  So Beta also began to suffer.