Extra 4

Chapter 77 Later

  Yingyi discovered that his master has been a little clingy recently.

  It seems a little inappropriate to use "sticky" to describe a person as charming as his master, but this is indeed Ying Yi's true feelings.

  Just like now.

  Today Yingyi is going to participate in a charity event related to equal rights.

  When he received the invitation to the event half a month ago, Ying Yi had already informed Gu Tingshen, and Gu Tingshen also knew that he was going out this morning.

  But until now, Ying Yi was still held in Gu Tingshen's arms, pressed on the bed, unable to move.

  "Master...Master..."

  Letting Gu Tingshen do what he did without any resistance, Yingyi looked at the man above him with confused eyes, and his body trembled when he was touched by Gu Tingshen's long hair.

  "...it's running out of time."

  When the lips separated, Yingyi quickly reminded in a low voice.

  Gu Tingshen said a vague "hmm", and in an instant planted a bright red strawberry on Ying Yi's neck.

  Shadow 1:......

  If he hadn't already known that Alpha wouldn't go into heat on his own, Ying Yi would have almost suspected that Gu Tingshen was in heat again.

  Ying Yi could feel the changes in Gu Tingshen's body, but he himself was not much better.

  Just when he was considering whether to cancel today's activities and have a good time with Gu Tingshen, the man on top of him suddenly turned over and lay beside him. While touching his waist, he lazily said to the shadow, "... Go quickly Bar."

  Ying Yi immediately sobered up after hearing this, and hesitantly glanced at the bulging "little master".

  Seeing this, Gu Tingshen chuckled, leaned over and kissed him carefully for a while, then let go of Ying Yi and reminded him with narrowed eyes, "Didn't you say you were going to be late?"

  Shadow 1:......

  Now that you know all about it, why are you doing this so early in the morning?

  Gu Tingshen was also angry all over, but there was really no time. Ying Yi kissed Gu Tingshen's lips neatly and whispered, "I'll be right back after the event."

  After saying that, Ying Yi quickly got out of bed, washed up, quickly changed his clothes and rushed to the event venue.

  After the shadow left, Gu Tingshen lay there for a while with his eyes closed.

  It wasn't until the activities on Yingyi's side were about to begin that he slowly got out of bed to wash up, and then watched the real-time footage of Yingyi's side through the system projection while eating.

  After winning the best actor award, Ying Yi did not quit the entertainment industry.

  At that time, Gu Tingshen asked Ying Yi if he would continue acting in the future.

  Ying Yi thought about it and said that if he could find a suitable and favorite script, he would still like to continue acting.

  This is not because of how much Ying Yi loves the profession of actor, but because of the fans who like him.

  Gu Tingshen knows that fans are a very special group for Yingyi.

  It is precisely because of the unreserved and long-lasting love, recognition, support, and adoration of those fans that Yingyi gradually becomes confident and understands that he is indeed excellent and worthy of being loved and even favored.