16

Before entering the [Photography Residence], Gu Tingshen heard that Xiao Li and Lao Wu had prepared gifts for Ying Yi. Gu Tingshen briefly thought about what he should give Ying Yi.

In fact, Gu Tingshen didn't understand this taciturn shadow guard.

But when he began to think about what Ying Yi might like, a brief scene from his previous life suddenly appeared in Gu Tingshen's mind

That was the most embarrassing period when he was the third prince of Dayan. There were endless pursuits behind him, but the people around him had suffered heavy casualties, leaving only Ying Yi, a shadow guard.

It was in a dense forest late at night, and he and Ying Yi were taking a rest after temporarily escaping from the pursuers.

Suddenly, there was a faint sound of dragons rustling in the grass.

At that time, Gu Tingshen immediately put out the newly lit fire, and Ying Yi had already raised his sword and rushed towards the source of the sound.

After a few breaths, Gu Tingshen did not hear the sound of the clash of soldiers, but only heard a weak and soft meow.

It turned out that it was not a pursuit, but a wild cat that accidentally passed by them.

At that time, Gu Tingshen first felt funny that he was surrounded by soldiers, but then he realized that Ying Yi had not returned yet, so he got up and followed him to investigate.

Then he saw, under the dim moonlight, his murderous shadow guard was kneeling on the ground, still holding the sword firmly in one hand, but carefully pushing the wild cat's body with the other hand, silently urging it Go away quickly.

Although Ying Yi's face could not be seen clearly, Gu Ting had a deep intuition that Ying Yi's expression at that time would not be as cold as usual.

It was actually an ordinary and short-lived scene that was impossible to remember.

But when Gu Ting thought deeply about what Ying Yi might like, that night and the wild cat suddenly jumped out of the depths of his mind.

Gu Tingshen didn't know whether Ying Yi liked cats, but he knew that Ying Yi at least didn't hate those furry creatures.

The birthday gift was decided just like that.

Now it seems that his choice should not be wrong.

It was a purebred Bombay cat that had just been weaned. After being taken out of the flight box by Ying Yi, it curled up softly in his palm and looked around curiously with its round eyes.

Most human beings seem to be born with no resistance to creatures like cats. Anyway, Xiao Li couldn't help shouting when he saw the kitten for the first time. He immediately moved close to Ying Yi to watch the little black-haired kitten. thing.

He not only looked at it, but also wanted to reach out and touch it.

Sensing his intention, Yingyi, who had been stiff for a long time, immediately turned sideways and closed his palms slightly, not letting Xiao Li touch a single hair.

After Gu Tingshen saw it, a little smile appeared in his eyes again, and he asked Ying Yi, "What are you going to name it?"

Yingyi lowered his head and held the kitten in his hands, and whispered back, "Please... sir... help me to give you a name."

In fact, what he wanted to say was, "Ask the master for a name."

But Lao Wu and Xiao Li were still here, and finally they stumbled and pondered what they said.