20

"Sir, Brother Wei is missing!" As soon as the call was connected, Gu Tingshen heard Xiao Li's panicked voice.

"Why are you panicking?" He glanced at the tablet.

On the screen, the system has displayed the address of the hospital where Ying Yi is located.

It's quite considerate.

He informed Xiao Li of Ying Yi's location, and then asked him quietly, "What happened?"

He never expected to get Wei Ying's exact location from Gu Tingshen, and Xiao Li was slightly shocked.

However, in his mind, Gu Tingshen was an unpredictable person, so it didn't seem strange that he could control Wei Ying's information in real time.

Moreover, Xiao Li was not really that panicked - with Wei Ying's skills, no one in Yannan could hurt him.

It's just that his duty on this trip was to protect Wei Ying. He lost his mission target last night because of Baiji, and he still hasn't found the person. Because he was afraid of being blamed by Gu Tingshen, Xiao Li acted panicked.

However, "Why is Brother Wei in the hospital?"

He asked Gu Tingshen slightly anxiously.

Gu Ting took a deep look at the screen - Ying Yi was taking care of someone he had never seen before.

He was a tall, handsome young man with a weak and pale complexion.

Gu Tingshen could tell at first glance that he was an omega.

Frowning his brows slightly, Gu Ting looked deeply for a while and then said to Xiao Li, "It wasn't him who was in trouble, it was an Omega."

Xiao Li suddenly said "Ah", "Then I probably know, that person should be Fang Jingbai."

"He is Mr. Li's man."

Gu Tingshen glanced at the screen again in surprise, and immediately sent a message to Li Heng.

A few seconds later, Li Heng suddenly sent a video call. Gu Tingshen answered the call and pulled Xiao Li in again.

So Xiao Li had to start reporting to the two bosses at the same time.

The crew of "Ask the Immortal" has been training the actors for more than half a month.

During this half-month, most of the actors cherished and cooperated with the teachers' teachings, but there were always a few who had other agendas, did not train well, and only wanted to cause trouble.

Shen Fang, who was forced in by Gu Guangzong, is a typical example.

Shen Fang is also a second-generation rich man. Because he is handsome and has a decent net worth, and he is an Alpha, he has always been very conceited.

The purpose of his joining the crew was not for filming, but purely to help Gu Guangzong deal with Gu Tingshen and to get Gu Tingshen's people.

But after entering the crew, Shen Fang got the news that there were three people coming out of Jingyuan this time - Bai Ji, Wei Ying and Li Yiyi.

Li Yiyi is Gu Tingshen's deputy security captain. He is a gangster. This time he joined the group not as an actor, but as an assistant. Shen Fang eliminated him immediately.

Although Bai Ji is fair and beautiful and is still an Omega, he is only the accompanying doctor of the crew.

So at the beginning, Shen Fang actually focused on the actor Wei Ying.

However, just in case, Shen stayed dormant for a while and observed carefully in the first week after joining the group.

Then he discovered that Wei Ying was really a boring person. Apart from eating and sleeping, he spent the rest of his time studying.