72

Six years after the reunion, Ying Yi finally became Bai Haitang's best actor and successfully completed his "actor" mission.

On the night when Bai Haitang presented the award, Gu Tingshen saw the system prompting that the task was completed.

After completion, the system panel does not change in any way from before - it neither disappears nor gives rewards or other follow-up tasks.

Gu Tingshen was not surprised by this, nor did he care much.

After the mission was completed, Gu Tingshen no longer had to worry about Yingyi being [formatted] and turning into the chaotic state he once was.

After that, Yingyi will decide whether to film or not, and will only film if he encounters a script that interests him.

When the children were three years old, Liu Si bid farewell to Gu Tingshen and Yingyi.

Liu Si has lived in Jingyuan for more than three years.

Perhaps because he felt indebted to Gu Tingshen, Liu Si had taken great care of his two children in the past three years. Gu Tingshen and Yingyi could see that Liu Si liked his two little grandchildren very much.

"Where are you going?" Seeing that Gu Tingshen remained silent, Yingyi quickly asked for him.

Liu Si heard this and smiled slightly, "The world is so big, where can't we go?"

"I want to travel around the world."

The three-year-old babies are already going to kindergarten, and they no longer need to be followed by their parents all the time. This is also Liu Si had planned the departure time early in the morning.

In the past three years, the knot between Liu Si and Gu Tingshen has been almost resolved, but after all, this is the home of Gu Tingshen and Ying Yi. Liu Si is the elder, so it is not always convenient to live there.

In addition, because of his past experiences, Liu Si had escaped from the world for a long time, and now he was completely worry-free. In the next time, he also wanted to live for himself.

Gu Tingshen and Ying Yi did not stop him.

Although Yingyi could notice it, Liu Si's departure made Gu Tingshen feel a little disappointed.

But Gu Tingshen still chose to respect Liu Si's decision.

After Liu Si left, little Gu Nian and little Wei Yan officially went to school soon.

After the children went to kindergarten, Gu Tingshen and Ying Yi suddenly had a lot of free time.

However, Ying Yi is not idle. Recently, he is studying with the housekeeper Lao Wu.

The content of the study was to take care of the landscape garden and become familiar with the tasks assigned to Lao Wu by Gu Tingshen.

It was only then that Ying Yi realized that Old Wu was not just a housekeeper. Many affairs under Gu Tingshen were handled by Old Wu.

When he first came into contact with Gu Tingshen's power, Ying Yi was a little hesitant because he felt that this was not something he should know.

But after he asked Gu Tingshen, Gu Tingshen acquiesced to Lao Wu's approach, and smiled and asked Ying Yi if he was willing to help him share the burden.

When he asked this question, he was very intimate with Ying Yi. While struggling, he buried his face in Ying Yi's neck and rubbed it, occasionally biting it lightly.

Ying Yi had no intention of rejecting him at first, but he was still beaten to the point of being speechless. In the end, he didn't even know what he had promised. He only remembered that Gu Tingshen held him very tightly that day, as if he wanted to rub him into his bones and blood. .