56

At the end of the kiss, both of them were emotionally moved.

They were so close that they could clearly detect the changes in each other.

But Gu Tingshen knew that Ying Yi needed to rest today, so he just buried his face in the crook of Ying Yi's neck and hugged him to calm down his breathing slowly.

Ying Yi's body was also very hot, and even his breathing was trembling.

Although he felt that his physical problem was not serious, looking at his master's appearance, he did not intend to continue.

The master always pities him in love and affairs, and he has already felt this deeply from the first time.

Therefore, he only held the back of Gu Tingshen's neck meekly, and waited with Gu Tingshen for the passion to dissipate.

After a moment, Gu Tingshen suddenly laughed.

When he smiled, his warm breath hit the crook of Ying Yi's neck, making Ying Yi tremble slightly again.

Ying Yi blinked his eyes in confusion. Although he didn't know why his master smiled, Ying Yi could feel that his master was in a much better mood.

Ying Yi also felt much more relaxed.

Gu Tingshen's mood indeed improved a lot.

He has always been cold-hearted and cold-hearted. Except for Ying Yi, he has almost never taken the initiative to have physical contact with anyone.

It wasn't until he started hugging Ying Yi that he gradually realized that this kind of body temperature from the same kind can really make people's hearts soften involuntarily.

but.

He propped up his body slightly, bit Ying Yi's ear in a funny way, and said softly in his ear, "That's not why I said this." Ying Yi

trembled sensitively, and there was still some confusion in his black and white eyes. He looked at Gu Tingshen wetly, blankly and innocently.

Gu Tingshen could only cover his eyes again, suppress the heartbeat caused by him, hold Yingyi and continue talking about Liu Si.

"Removal of the glands will cause permanent damage to the omega."

"After that, my father's health has not been very good."

Ying Yi slowly blinked his eyes in his palm, and suddenly remembered the first time he met Liu Si. , the man looked cautious and fully armed from head to toe in the snow.

He also thought of the sumptuous breakfast Liu Si prepared for his master when he accompanied him to the nursing home last year, and how she burst into tears when she saw the small note he left.

"...He must love you very much."

Ying Yi said softly to Gu Tingshen.

Gu Tingshen responded softly.

The two of them didn't speak for a long time, they just hugged each other intimately, quietly absorbing each other's body temperature.

I don't know how long it took, but Yingyi heard Gu Tingshen's voice again.

"This world is very unfair to many people, especially Omegas."

"I want to change it."

"But this may be a very difficult and long process, and it may not be understood by others. "

But for my father, there are more Omegas like him, and I want to give it a try."

This is the first time Gu Tingshen has told this to anyone. Even Li Heng, who has always had the same goal as him, doesn't know what he has in mind. Thoughts.